chapter 25

Andi pov.

I was in the car. it was dark and im crying. right now im going home from the doctors and im hurting like a bitch.

I can't believe I just did that.

Im a horrible person.

once I got home I walked in the house and slammed the door shut and went upstairs to see Sam coming out my room with a worried look on his face.

I walked right past him but he grabbed my wrist.

"let me go"

"you didn't do what I think you did??..."

"why does it matter to you. you didn't want it so what's the point. i wouldn't have been able to take care of it by myself."

"you didn't have to do that Andi"

"yes, yes I did"

"I would have been ready by the time the baby came! Andi I didn't mean what I said. Im sorry"

"no Sam. you were right. we aren't together. so what's the point? there isn't one. don't worry about me im fine." I walked to Connors room swung the door open and closed it.

I looked at his worried face and broke down and cried. I leaned against the door and slid down hugging my knees.

Connor came over to me and sat next to me against the door and pulled me to him, letting me cry against his chest.

"im a horrible person. im such a horrible person" I sobbed and Connor held me tighter.

"what are you talking about"

"I got an abortion Connor" I choked out and he looked at me.

"Oh andi"

"I killed an unborn child. it never did anything wrong."

"You know Sams mouth overloaded his ass"

"he said he wasn't ready to be a dad then went and said we weren't even together. do you even know how much it hurts to hear that" I cried.

"I don't really know how to make you feel better sissy. I wish I did"

"moving here was a bad idea" I cried.

"no! no its not. we will solve this."

"Connor, let me talk to her" I heard Sam say on the other side of the door.

"no go away Sam" I yelled clinging onto Connor.

"please Andi!"

"No!" I cried.

"Andi talk to him" Connor said softly. I sighed

"Fine"

I got up and so did Connor. he smiled at me softly and I opened the door to see Sam standing there.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room and pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

I pushed him back looking at him like he has grown three heads

"what the hell Sam!?"

"I wanna be a dad."

"no you don't"

"yes I do! what Connor said was true my mouth overloaded my ass and im truly sorry. baby I was in shock and I was scared. I was thinking about if I was gonna be a good dad or not and I freaked out im sorry Andi. I truly am."

"we aren't even together Sam"

he got closer and pressed his body against mine and I gasped.

"and in changing that." he backed up and got down on one knee.

what, is he doing.

he reached in his pocket and cupped whatever it was in his hand and then spoke

"Andi. I love you. and I feel fucking horrible that I hurt you and that our baby is not longer with us. I'm truly sorry for what I said but im hoping you forgive me. I love you so much and I want you to be mine. so Andi Franta.. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked holding up a blue raspberry ring pop. I put my hand over my mouth and chuckled a bit and nodded.

"I forgive you. I love you too Sam and yes" I said. he got up and brung me to him and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I love you damn It"

"I love you too Sam."

"im so so so so so sorry for what I said." he mumbled and hugged me tighter.

"I wanna be a dad" he told me pulling away.

"you should have figured that out a few hours ago then" I put the ring pop on my desk and got under the blankets on the bed. he came over to me and got under with me and pulled me closer to him

"im still so sorry baby"

"we will try again one day" I replied turning around in his arms and cuddled up to his chest as he held onto me tightly.

little did he know that I cried myself to sleep that night, thinking about how much of a horrible person I am.