chapter 31

{we love you connor!}

Connor pov.

I was currently still watching cat videos on YouTube and they were just so damn adorable! I mean who wouldn't wanna watch a kitten play with a ball of yarn and fall over occasionally.

I looked up and saw all the boys in here and Alex sitting at the booth with Kian.

I got hit with a pain of jealousy as I watch him lean in and kiss her just for her to kiss back.

but I knew I never had a chance with her anyway so that don't matter.

but in a way it does because I like her. I put that thought in the back of my head and got up from the floor with my laptop and went to my bunk.

I slowly slid in and laid my head down, setting the laptop beside me and falling into a peaceful sleep.

**at hotel**

this time it's four people to a room.

because they didn't have enough rooms to be able to put two in a room like last time because somehow the fans found out that we were currently gonna be staying at this hotel.

but on the bright side I get to meet alot of our wonderful fans tonight.

I walked into the room that I would be sharing with Sam, Andi, and Jc

Alex, Trevor, Ricky, and Kian are in the other room right next to us.

"hey connor," i turned around to Andi and she was standing there looking at me. 

"yea?"

"we got a problem"

"what is the problem.." i asked putting my stuff down on the bed.

"we are kind of trapped in the hotel rooms" she said walking over to the door and opening it up to reveal thousands of fans.

Damn that was quick.

I pulled Andi back once the fans started getting crazy and trying to run into the room. I shut the door quickly and sighed.

I looked over at Sam and Jc as they sat on the bed with there phones on there hands. I looked back at Andi and she had her eyebrows scrunched together and looked at me waiting for a reply.

"what about Alex and them do they know?" she shook her head and walked towards the door but I stopped her.

"what do you think your doing"

"going to tell them" she said in a duh voice.

"no you will get trampled they will notice you as my sister and Sam's girlfriend. I don't want you getting hurt" I told her. "plus there is this thing called a phone"

"theres are dead" she said looking impatient. I sighed.

"be careful" I told her and she nodded.

**

"im not even gonna ask how you guys managed to get over here that easily" Sam said laying on the floor with Jc.

"all we did was take pictures with most of them and sign stuff. that's all they wanted" Trevor mumbled looking back at his computer. Alex was laying on mine and Jcs bed.

I smiled and walked over to the bed and sat on the floor next to the bed were she was slightly hanging off the bed. once I sat down she moved back a bit and I frowned.

"just because I sat next to you doesn't mean you had to move" I mumbled looking at the ground.

"sorry.." she said and I looked up.

**

we just got off the stage and tonight Kian is doing a Q&A and tomorrow it's Trevor.

we were all walking back to our hotel rooms to pack so when we leave for tomorrow to go to the next stop, we would be ready to get on the bus and go.

Sam and Andi were walking hand in hand and I saw Jc on Rickys back and Trevor on his phone.

I looked over at Alex and she was awkwardly messing with her fingers.

god she's so beautiful. Kian is lucky to have a girl like her and to have actually her take him back even after what he did to her.

I would never hurt her like that.

but I don't wanna ruin her relationship with Kian.

but at least one kiss won't hurt right?

before my mind could register what my body was doing I pulled Alex by her wrist and pulled her into the nearest closet and pulled her in with me closing the door. it was dark and I had her pinned to the wall. the only light that was coming through was the little bit coming from the crack at the bottom of the door.

"Connor what are you doing" she breathed out, her hands on my chest. I smiled down at her even though she couldn't really see my face

"I thought that maybe, I could at least get one shot. a kiss to get over my feelings for you" I said and leaned in and placed my lips on hers and she froze.

why am I doing this? I should stop. I really should, but I couldn't seem to get myself to stop.

but what surprised me the most is that she actually started to kiss me back.

this is like the best moment in my life right now, besides that I found out that Andi is my sister.

after a minute, I pulled away and smiled.

"that was.." she started.

"amazing" I finished and I heard her chuckle.

"Connor, I'm with Kian..." she said placing her hands back on my chest.

"I know but I just had to..at least once" I backed away and almost tripped over the stuff that was on the floor.

"lets not speak of this?" I asked and rubbed the back of my neck.

"yea, it would be best" she said and opened the door and left me awkwardly standing in this janitors closet. I sighed and walked out the closet leaving the door wide open and walked back to the hotel room, went inside and plopped down on my side of the bed sighing.

"what's wrong Con?" Andi asked and sat next to me.

"I kisses Alex"

"you what?" I looked over at the door and saw Kian standing there with sweat dripping down his face.