chapter 13

Andi pov

*a month later*

"Andi!" I turned around and looked at Alex as she has wide eyes.

"what?"

"I think im pregnant" I looked at her shocked.

"WHAT"

"its been a month since me and kian had sex and ever since then I have felt like shit and throwing up. I was supposed to have my period three days ago" she said looking at me with fear in her eyes. I sighed and grabbed her hand, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys. she got in the car and so did I and I drove to the store.

**

"sooooooo????" I pressured her and she handed over the white stick.

a pink plus sign.

my best friend is pregnant.

with Kians child.

I looked up at her and she had fear in her eyes.

"what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I have to tell kian. but what if he doesn't want it. what if he gets mad? what if he breaks up with me?" she started panicking.

"no stop thinking like that Alex."

"im just scared. im only 19 and if he does break up with me I wont be able to su-" I covered her mouth and she soon stopped talking.

"shut the hell up. just go tell him" I told her and she nodded.

"okay"

Alex pov.

I walked up to Kians room ready to tell him

but what if he hates me after. what if he kicks me out. or what if..

Okay! enough with the what ifs Alex.!

I walked to the door and Sam walked past me and I smiled.

"Hey" he said.

"hi"

"you seem tense."

"im kinda...pregnant with kians child...and im scared"

"whoa this just happened." he remarked. I nodded and he egged me on.

"well go ahead. just go open the door and tell him" he said flinging the door open just for me and him to see the worse possible thing.

Kian was on top of Vanessa...eating each others faces off. I gasped and stepped back. Sam stood there, froze in his spot.

I can't believe this.

Kian and Vanessa snapped there heads to the door and looked at us wide eyed.

"Alex its not what it looks like"

"save it" I snapped and ran towards the stairs and walked down the steps. tears clouded my eyes.

I was too busy going down the stairs to notice Ricky climbing up so I ran right into him.

"sorry..I was just.."

"why are you crying. what's wrong?" he asked grabbing my shoulders gently.

"Alex!" I got out Rickys grasp and tried to get to the door but was stopped.

"Alex please"

"what Kian!? you have a explanation for what I just saw!?" I yelled and he stepped back.

"It was just a accident! Please Alex!"

"No! You fucking cheat on me right when im about to tell you that im pregnant with your child!" I cried and heard multiple gasps from the room and saw all of o2l minus sam standing there shocked.

"what" he looked flabbergasted.

"it obviously doesn't matter" I said leaving the house slamming the door behind me.