chapter 6

Andi pov.

once the boys walked in the house, well more like ran they all screamed "party" which you know im down for. loud music, dancing, possibly drinking.

my kind of party. but I was disappointed when they ran in here ruining the moment between me and Sam that was about to happen. I was looking forward to him grinding against me.

is that weird. I hope not. because I guess my hormones are running wild right now because I have a sexy ass Sam on top of me right now.

He got up and helped me and I blushed once he pulled me up a little too close to him. I let go of his hand and walked off to my room and get showered and put a different outfit on.

After I got out the shower I walked across the hall to my room and closed the door.

what to wear what to wear

I pulled out a crop top that came up midway of my stomach showing my flat tummy and the belly button piercing that I have that is currently a skull. The crop top was black and had spikes on the shoulder and I put on a pair of dark blue jean short shorts. I slipped on my red vans and put a belt on and went downstairs to hear people talking. it didn't sound like any of the boys though nor Alex.

I looked over the edge of the stairs and saw people were already here.

they work fast don't they.

**

Its later on and this place is packed with people that are drinking, dancing and even singing. But of course people were also scattered around drunk off there senses and making out with someone. I walked to the kitchen and saw a couple pushed against the wall and eating each others faces off. I couldn't really see there faces to tell who it was because it was dark except for the dance lights that were scattered around the house that were flashing and waving everywhere. I grabbed a drink off the table and the light shone over the faces and I noticed one of them.

Sams.

I got this tight feeling in my stomach and walked out the kitchen.

I don't know why im getting so offensive that Sam is kissing some other person, I mean its not like I like him or anything.

oh what the hell I know I like him. I liked him even before I met him. But he doesn't like me. Which I shouldn't be so sad about because I mean, who would like me? I sighed and chugged down the drink as it burned my throat going down obviously vodka mixed with whiskey.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed two more cups and chugged them down already feeling my body buzzing.

I smiled and walked over to Ricky who was playing beer pong.

"mind if I join?" I whispered in his ear, standing behind him. He turned around smiling at me and nodding.

"how about we do body shots instead?" he smirked and I grinned.

"lets do it"

he turned around and put his hands around his mouth.

"Whoever wants to do body shots come over here!!" he yelled and people cheered coming over to the table.

"here help me drink these" Ricky said handing me two cups and a time and I chugged them down and then two more.

after we drank the drinks Ricky got someone to bring him a bottle of grape vodka.

"First person, Andi!" He said and I got up on the table and laid down. he smiled at me and poured the cold beverage in my belly button and smirked bending down and licking it out of the small hole and trailed his mouth up my stomach. I arched my body and I heard people clap and thats when they took turns taking shots off me.

after a few minutes I heard someone make there way through the crowd of people.

"its my turn" I looked up and saw Sam standing there smirking. my hormones were already going crazy within my drunken body and they just went so much crazier. he took the bottle from Ricky and took a few gulps and then smirked at me. he got up on the table with me and straddled my legs pouring the liquid on my stomach in a small puddle. he bent down and licked it off of me but kept his mouth attached to my stomach. He handed off the bottle to someone else without taking his lips off me. he placed his hands on either side of me and scooted up to were he was now straddling my waist. I looked around and the crowed got bigger and I saw Alex off to the side smirking.

All of a sudden he looked up and pointed to someone and a few seconds later Grind on me started. I held back a moan because my inner thoughts were going crazy about how much I could do to this boy that is straddling me right now.

As I was still laying down he started grinding his hips to the song and when the time came he stood up on the table then dropped down, his hands attacking the table on each side of my face and he grinded his body on mine like the dance is supposed to go. I moaned aloud as I felt him rub against me and I pulled him down back on me and he grinded his hips against mine. he leaned down and attacked my lips with his and I gracefully kissed him back with as much force as he has. he had one hand on the side of my face and one hand on my waist still grinding.

"okay okay no sex on the table!" JC ran in on it and pushed Sam off of me and helped me up. I pouted and turned around to see Sam now all up against some other girl.

Well then.

I walked off away from the table as other people started the body shots and i went upstairs to my room to get away from all that.

once In my room (luckily no one was in there fucking in my bed) I closed and locked my door and went to the balcony.  I shut the sliding glass doors and sat out there in the peace and quiet, surprised that no one was in the pool.

im not gonna forget tonight because im not fucking waisted.

im semi drunk, it takes alot and I mean alot to get be drunk. I might have a headache but that will be about it.

I went in my room grabbed my cigarettes and lit one and when back out on the balcony chilling in the chair.

I know Sam is drunk and it still hurts that once he was pushed off me he went up to some other girl.

and that hurts. but now I know.

now I know that yea, I like Sam Pottorff.