chapter 32

{we love you connor!}

Kian pov.

I was walking back from the show and answering a few questions from the crowd. tonight was a amazing night and I am glad that I can share this with the boys.

as I was walking back I noticed a closet door open and closed it lightly.

who would leave the closet door open like that?

I shrugged and walked back to the rooms and went to see if Alex was with Andi. once I walked in I stopped as soon as I heard was Connor had said.

"I kissed Alex"

"you what" I looked at him shocked, as sweat was dripping down my face. I took the back of my hand and wiped the nasty liquid off and let my arm fall to my side. Connor and Andi snapped their heads my way and Connor looked terrified.

"im so sorry Kian i had to"

"you had to? what kind of bull shit is that?" I snapped and he flinched

"I did it so i could get over her. thats all. She didn't even kiss back" he said and I nodded.

I couldn't really get mad because he only did it to get over his feelings for her and I guess that makes it even for me and her now.

"I really am sorry" he went on. I put a hand up signaling him to shut up and he got the hint.

"its fine. just, don't do it again" I said jumping on his back.

"Your taking this more simple than I was expecting" he said holding me up on his back.

"what did you want me to punch you in the face or something." I mocked.

"no I just didn't think you were gonna take it easily"

"well I understand so im not gonna be mad" I told him messing up his hair and he threw me on the bed and walked over to the bathroom. he went in closing the door and I heard the shower start and I shook my head.

"we really gotta hook him up with someone" Andi mumbled in my ear and going over to the bed were Sam was passed out on.

she cuddled up to him and he instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her close to his chest.

I took my phone out and snapped a picture of them and posted it on instagram saying "Awe look at these too" I tagged them both in it and I heard both of their phones go off.

I'm walked back to my hotel room ad cuddled with my own girlfriend smiling as she clung to me tightly.