chapter 26

Alex pov.

its been a few days since Andi went and got her abortion. its actually effecting her pretty hard. She hasn't left her room that much and the only person she has actually had a real conversation with is Sam because well he's now her boyfriend and Connor because he is her brother.

believe me all the guys have tried talking to her but she will only respond with one word answers.

"Hey alex," I turned around from the cabinet and looked at Connor.

"yea?"

"im getting scared for Andi. I think she needs a girls day out." he told me and a raised a eyebrow at him.

"how about you go take her out. I mean she's talking to you not me" I snapped. I honestly don't know why I snapped at him I guess im just upset that she's ignoring me and im her best friend. I have known her longer than all the boys including her damn brother!

im just irritated.

"damn what's wrong with you?"

"im just pissed off. she's ignoring me and I have known her longer than all of you"

"you just gotta try talking to her"

"easy for you to say" I snapped and walked upstairs. I heard mumbled something about never fuck with a pregnant woman.

yea you got that right.

**

Sam pov.

"baby.." I said nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck. she mumbled something but I didn't understand her Andi half asleep language so I got on top of her and she smiled with her eyes closed.

"baby" I repeated and she finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"what?"

"I love you"

"I love you" she said back and started messing with the hem of my shirt.

"please cheer up.."

"how can I?" she said with tears in her eyes. I kissed her nose and looked at her with guilt in my eyes.

"im so sorry baby" I said rolling over and faced the wall. I was currently in her room so I clutched her fluffy blanket in my hands.

"Sammy im sorry...its just...I-" I turned around quickly and placed my lips on hers kissing her softly.

"this is my fault. and I need to find a way to make it better."

"you being mine is making it better. its just I feel like a horrible person for doing what I did."

"I wish I knew what to say. I know how this must be killing you but baby, ill make sure that one say you will get pregnant and my mouth won't overload my ass." I told her kissing her cheek.

"I just feel bad. but your right one day sammy, one day. I mean now that I think about it...it would be too much to have two babies in the house anyway" she responded but I could tell that the regret is still sitting on her shoulders just by the way she was staring off into space.

then i got a idea.

I got off of Andi and went downstairs to see everyone besides Alex and Kian sitting on the couch. Trevor was here so thank god because he is apart of my plan.

"hey guys" the looked up at me with a questioning look.

"hey Sam" Ricky said looking away from the screen. I walked over to the empty seat on the couch.

"how about we do a ask o2l. and have Andi and Alex in it." I half said half asked.

Ricky nodded and Connor smiled, JC was messing with wishbone and Trevor gave me a thumbs up. I got up from the couch to go upstairs and get Andi and tell Kian and Alex to also get ready.

I really hope this makes her a little happier and helps her forget about the abortion for a little while