chapter 11

*3 months later*

Andi pov.

one thing.

this sucks.

but it also doesn't suck.

do you understand? well the past few months have been good but bad. I don't understand how we ended up staying a while but Connor mentioned that me and Alex should just move in. Sam got a apartment and doesn't live with his parents anymore. But me and Sam have gotten closer in friendship. He calls me his best friend so that makes me feel good. but alot of times he will talk about Vanessa. it sucks that I semi like him but he doesn't know it. I don't want him to because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

uhg life is too much work.

I got up from my desk and went downstairs to see Sam with Vanessa and Ricky watching tv.

I smiled and walked down and went to the kitchen.

"hey Andi!!" I heard someone yell and I turned around to see trevor.

update on that situation; he apologized for what he said and I accepted the apology.

"hey," I said looking at him.

"are you okay. lately I have noticed you seem a bit down"

"oh, well Im fine." I smiled at him. I grabbed a root beer out the fridge and opened it taking a swallow.

"you sure?"

"yea im perfectly fine" I said walking out into the living room.

"Who wants to to get in the pool??" Ricky asked already in his swimming trunks.

"sure" we all said, Alex and Kian coming into the house.

"hey guys" Alex said holding onto Kians hand.

"hey! we are about to go get in the pool" Ricky said walking to the back door.

"we will see you guys out there then" Kian smiled running up the stairs with Alex following.

I went upstairs also, going into my room and changing into my American Flag bikini and running down the steps out the back door

"Watch out!" I yelled and cannon balled right into the deep end of the pool making a splash.

Right now Ricky and Trevor were in the pool while Sam and Vanessa were sitting in the chairs on the side.

"never would I think that she would be able to make a splash that big" Ricky said chuckling and I smiled swimming over to him and crawling on his back, latching my legs around his waist.

"what, are you doing?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I laid my chin on his shoulder smiling.

"being a spider monkey." I grinned and he chuckled walking through the water as I hung onto him.

I laid on my back floating but still had my legs wrapped around Ricky but was soon interrupted by the sound of someone opening the glass door and screaming my name.

"Andi!" I unwrapped myself from Ricky and stood up.

"What??" I looked over and saw Connor starring in my direction with wide eyes.

"what?"

"come here. now" he said coming over to the pool, grabbing my hand and taking me out the water.

he ran through the house and I stopped.

"wait connor I need to put clothes on." I looked around and saw a pair of gym shorts that looked like Rickys and Sams pottorff shirt. I threw them on and yelled out the back door saying that im borrowing there clothes for a minute. they nodded and Connor pulled me out the front door.