Chapter 21- Bloody coronation part 1

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”

― Marie Curie

Chapter 17- Bloody coronation.

When Ella stumbled into her bedroom fairly tired with an annoying headache she did not at all expect what she saw once she stepped into her room or what happened a few minutes after. Ella's bedroom floor was covered in red and white rose petals and floating candles. On her bed there was a present box, the box was white with little red hearts scattered all over it. A red ribbon was tied around the box. Around the box there were roses forming a heart shape. As Ella neared her bed she noticed an envelope on top of the box. She carefully picked up the envelope in her hands as if it was a piece of glass that might break into thousand pieces. The envelope was a silver colour and Ella was almost certain that it was made of silver. Carefully Ella opened the top of the envelope and picked up the note inside. The note was a light pink colour and it actually smelled heavenly- it was a sweet scent that tickled Ella's nose. Ella unfolded the note which was folded in two. A smile rapidly making its way to her face as her eyes landed on Edward's neat hand writing.

I figured out I should ask you to be my date to the party after a little red-headed birdie told me you think I don't want you to be my date. Which is extremely stupid of you to think so I took matters in my own hands and bought you a costume to wear to the party. Hope you like it. I will pick you up at 10 am for the coronation.

                                          See you then;

                                                      Much love, Edward.

 Ella let out a chuckle at Edward's commanding tone then rolled her eyes at her big-mouthed friend. The day after Edward confessed to Ella about his feelings she had invited her best friend Scarlett and told her about what happened. The red headed girl demanded meeting Edward so Ella called Edward that day and asked him to meet them at her house. Scarlett immediately took a liking to the curly haired prince and they actually exchanged numbers before Edward had to leave. After folding the note back then sliding it back into the envelope, she untied the ribbon before lifting the lid of the box. Inside the box was the most beautiful dress she has ever laid eyes on and she just knew it was going to fit her well.

Before Ella could put the lid of the box back the lights went out and wind blew into the room as the windows of her room slammed open so Ella was surrounded with darkness. She stayed put in her place knowing it would only take a few seconds for the lights to turn back on. When the lights did turn back on Ella wasn't alone in her room. In-front of the open windows stood a man with his back facing her. He was wearing all black from neck to feet, his hands were clasped behind his back and he was standing still as a statue as he stared out the open windows. Ella placed the lid of the box back on before picking up the envelope from Edward. She then turned around and noticed the person standing in her room making her jump slightly in surprise and give a scared gasp. However Ella quickly recognized the head of brown hair making her calm down and she smiled largely as she called out. "Johnathan! You scared me! What are you doing here?"

But Johnathan didn't answer nor did he make any attempts to move from where he was standing. Ella frowned and called out to him again. When he still didn't acknowledge her she huffed and took slow unsure steps towards him with Edward's envelope still clutched tightly in her hand.