03

Chapter 03 : The Accidental Meet Gone Wrong?

***

||Shubman||

Abhay, Prithvi and Mandy, all of them ran out of the car towards that girl while I simply rolled my eyes at her stupidity. I was glancing at my watch due to boredom when I heard someone banging my window. I rolled it down to see that girl with anger in her eyes. I gave her an irritated expression and started to roll the window up when she put her hand inside the window and unlocked the door. She wasn't done here, she pulled me out by holding my collar.

I pushed her away but Manjot was fast enough to catch her. She stormed towards me saying,"How dare you hit me and Bella!" Bella? I thought there was just one girl. I looked around to see if I had done too much damage to another person that she wasn't even able to get up. Still looking around I asked her,"I hit you, agreed. But where's Bella?"

She turned my face towards her by holding my jaw tightly,"Bella is my cat!" she said. Her palm was so soft and so small in compared to my face. A smile was making its way to my lips about how difficult it was for her to reach my face due to short height when I realized that I was angry, I've to focus on being upset, no one can touch Shubman Gill, no one!

I hold her tiny wrists and pulled her close, pressing my chest against hers. I angrily stared at her face and said,"Don't you dare touch me and it's just a cat, don't make a big issue out of it!" Prithvi came forward a little by looking at the discomfort on her face but I eyed him to stay back.

She started pushing me away a little but couldn't really succeed, so she suddenly increased her voice and said,"Seriously? You almost killed me and my cat and you're telling me not to make a big issue out of it!" I scratched my forehead with the index finger trying to calm myself down.

To scare her I exchanged our positions and caged her between my arms, she was now locked between my body and the car. She definitely got shocked a bit. I smirked and looked down at her, straight in her chocolaty brown eyes and asked,"Looks like I care?"

What she said next was truth but isn't truth bitter? She said,"You can't even play cricket properly, atleast try to be a good man! If you're not able to hit centuries and are continuously failing then that doesn't mean you'll drink and drive and then kill people!"

I laugh sarcastically and bend down so that I can match our heights and talk to her face-to-face or else till now it was face-to-chest. I myself didn't realize how close I got until I saw her breath got hitched and eyes got wide. I stopped laughing and said in a very serious tone," Talk anything you want about me but don't you dare speak a single word about my cricket! I almost killed you, but didn't kill you right? People die everywhere, all the time. You should thank me that you're still alive!"

I pushed her away from the car and got in to continue our drive. Buckling my seat belt I looked up and found no one in the car, they all were still standing around that girl while she was holding her cat close and crying, it showed how much she was afraid to lose her.

I pressed the horn for few seconds until she got up with her cat and stuck her tongue out at me. I saw her face, tears were all over her cheeks and few strands of hair were stuck on it too. Why am I being so bad with a girl whom I don't even know? It's not that I'm the kindest person around her but still, looking at her, the way she's feeling bad because of me, it's hurting me. But then again, in every girls face I'm seeing just one girl's face, Riya's face and so I'm not able to control my anger.

After few more minutes the boys came back and I couldn't stop myself from asking,"What happened?"

Manjot who was now sitting beside me said,"We offered her help but she denied, she said she'll take a taxi or something."

I checked the time, it was late. I was still thinking about whether I should offer her help when a taxi stopped in front of her. Since the taxi was almost beside our car I could see the taxi driver's face. He didn't look decent enough to travel alone with, especially not this late plus I could see his eyes. They were gazing at all the wrong places and yet she opened the door and was gonna sit inside.

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and got out to stop her. I closed the door of the taxi with my leg and pulled her by her arm.  Making her sit in the back seat of my car I went towards the driver and said,"Have some respect man! She's not a piece of meat that you're eyeing her, change your way of looking at girls!"

Who am I to say this? I, myself have hurt so many girls hearts in the past week!

He muttered a small sorry and drove off quickly. I went back in the car and started driving to the nearest hospital that the Google maps showed. I know I've hurt her and killed her cat, I know I've made a mistake and I'll pay for it.

______

Small chapter I know, but if the chs are small I can update quicker.

Vote and comment.
Tataaaa!