12

Chapter 12 : The start

***

||Aarohi||

"Okay, see you on Friday!" I said in a cheery voice and closed the door of Raj's cabin. Mom hugged me and asked,"How was it?" I shrugged and said,"The regular. He trying to convince me for the surgery and I tried not to cry when he injected me five times!"

She rolled her eyes and said in a tired tone,"Then why don't you do what everyone else is asking for?" I didn't bother replying that because my eyes caught something, actually someone. "Mom, what is Shubman doing over here?"

She waved at him and said,"Didn't you guys decide to complete your....um wishes together?" Smiling back at him I said,"Ya but I didn't knew that we were starting it today!"

"If not now then when are you starting it? When you can't even walk properly after few days!" she suddenly burst out but soon realized it, so kissing my forehead she walked away quickly. I was looking at her when Shubman's,"Hey!" brought my attention back.

"Hi!" I replied and started walking with him towards his car. I didn't knew which wish should I choose first. It's just the beginning and I'm not even close to him, I don't want it to get awkward.

We reached his car and I went to open the door when Shubman's hand brushed against mine as he wanted to be a gentleman by opening my car door. However that's not what bothered me, but the goosebumps that rose gave me a different feeling.

Shubman has been very rude and mean to me but still there's something in him that made me agree to this. He has a very mysterious side to him which soon has to be found or else it'll become more and more dangerous for others as well as for him.

Once we were settled in, Shubman asked me to put on my safety belt, after that he started the car. Once we were on the road he spoke finally,"So since this is just the start I thought that we should go-"

"Get matching outfits!" I said excitedly as that was the least awkward wish we could start with. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly and after a few seconds he shrugged and muttered,"Whatever you say."

Kiss under the stars wouldn't be the right one to start with, right?

||Shubman||

She had sent me half of her wishlist last night and after thinking for hours I had settled on going on a ice cream date which was far from the town so that her two wishes i.e having an ice cream date and going on a long drive would be completed together. But now, we're gonna complete three together. That's a surprise though!

She showed me the shop she wanted to buy matching clothes from, parking the car we went inside. The place wasn't too big but it was surely cool. She hugged the guy on the counter who looked of the same age as us.

Why do all the guys wanna hug her!

Soon he realized that I was behind her and introduced himself,"Hey you're Shubman Gill aren't you?" I smiled a little and nodded, shaking my hand with his. He said brightly,"I'm Karan, her childhood friend. Nice to meet you!"

Friend. Hah. As if I don't know.

Aarohi went towards where many clothes were hanging. First she chose her dress but couldn't find any matching clothes for me and then when she liked one of the shirt for me, she couldn't find a matching dress for herself.