07

Chapter 07 : Mandy

***

||Aarohi||

Mom finished doing Mannie's hair style and turned towards me to do the same with my hair when I stopped her and said,"Mom, I don't need any hair style!" She whined like a child,"Oh come on Aaru, it's a freaking party. P-A-R-T-Y!"

I crossed my hands and said,"I know it's a party mom, don't act like Mannie."

Mannie looked at me from the mirror and said,"What do you mean by don't act like Mannie, huh?" I gave a sarcastic smile and said,"It means don't act like stupid!" She laughed sarcastically and said,"Why don't you fuck off?" I looked at my mom but she hi-fied her and they both laughed at me.

I said in an annoyed tone,"Mom you are my mom!"

Mannie hugged her from behind and said,"Doesn't look like it!"

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door with both of them following me. I opened the door and we walked to the cab which was waiting for us.

Mannie got inside but before I could sit mom turned me around and hold my hands in hers and spoke softly,"Aarohi I know that you don't like getting drunk and all that, but tonight, don't stop yourself. Live life, enjoy every moment darling. Don't stop yourself from anything, we are always there for you." I nodded and she kissed my forehead,"I know I'm not like regular moms, but I love you so much."

"I love you too mom." I said and sat in the car.

"Be safe!" we heard her once the car was out of the parking space and onto the road.

"Pakka na, we are at the correct place?" I asked Mannie who was walking inside the place so fast due to excitement.

Looking at the place it was no less than a high-school party where some guys were having a drinking competition, while some were openly making out.

"How can someone lick someone's lips like they are licking ice-cream?" I ask her while staring at the couple with disgust.

"It gives pleasure!" I heard a man's voice instead on Mannie's voice. I turn my head around and find the handsomely hot looking Mandy. I gave a confused look and asked,"What's the pleasure in that?"

He walked closer and said,"This means you've never been kissed before."

"Yaa, it's like-" I start speaking when he cuts me off,"It's fine Aarohi. There's nothing to be ashamed about it, it's nice that you're still waiting for someone special."

I smiled and nodded. I always wanted to experience it but had no one to experience with. There were many guys in school and are in college who like me but I'm still waiting for that one.

He hold my hand in his and said,"Come let's go meet everyone else." I walked with him and along the way I looked all around to make sure that Shubman wasn't really over here. Mannie told me that he isn't in town, but still a second check ain't bad, right?

Abhay and Prithvi saw me and engulfed me in a tight hug. Mandy introduced me to all the other people who played in the U-19 tournament with them.