08

Chapter 08 : Wishlist?

***

||Shubman||

The words of the song were so much connected to the state of my heart. I agree I'm sleeping with many girls but the reason is not that I'm a playboy but the reason is that I miss her. I miss every single cell of her body. I miss how she used to completely hide behind me when she was afraid of the dark. I miss how I used to hug her when she was cold. I miss how I used to wipe her tears away when she suddenly turns dramatic.

I simply miss her.

Wrapping my hands around the small figure of Aarohi wasn't different because her and Riya's height is almost same. But, right now she isn't in my arms, Aarohi is and it feels all right at this moment.

I pulled back only to find her passed out in my arms. She losed all her balance and was gonna fall back but I pulled her just on time. I picked her up and took her inside as I noticed the goosebumps on her hands. Passing through few drunk people on the dance floor I finally found my people on the couch.

Great, all of them were drunk and passed out too.

I went outside and opened my car doors, one by one I made everyone sit inside. I started driving in a hope that there's no police patrolling on the way. I was drunk too, but not much. Atleast I was in my senses unlike all of these people.

I reached Prithvi's home and dropped him with Kamlesh and Riyan. Aarohi's home was next as it was late and the girls needed to reach their home safe and sound. I rang the doorbell and hoped for her mom to open the door, as I was kinda afraid from her dad. I don't treat Aarohi nice and if her dad finds it out then everyone knows how dads are when it comes to their daughters!

Luckily her mom opened the door and surprisingly looked very happy to see me. She said sweetly,"Hey Shubman."

"Hi aunty!" I said smiling back.

She noticed the car behind me and asked,"Aarohi?" I nodded and said,"Yeah, she's drunk. Hope you don't have any problem with that?"

She pushed her door wide open and said,"Not at all, after all you were there to take care of her. Anyways bring them inside!"

No mom has ever trusted their daughter with me in such a short span of time, why does she then? Shaking the question away I carry Mannie first and take her upstairs to Aarohi's room. Placing her on the bed I go downstairs to bring Aarohi.

I pick her up with no effort and carry her to her room. Carefully placing her on the bed I stand up when I notice that she's holding my hand too tightly to let go. I sit on my knees and automatically bring myself close to her.

I draw small circles on her hand in order to loosen her hold and in the process of doing that I couldn't help but notice how perfect her face is. Perfect eyebrows, perfect nose, perfect lips whom I can kiss all day. She also has a small black mole at the side of her neck, which makes it even more sexy in dim light.

"Umm she ain't holding your hand anymore, I guess." I heard her mom's voice. Pressing my eyes hard I stand up and smile embarrassingly,"I'm sorry." She laughed and said,"It's ok, anyways are there any other people in the car too?"

I nodded and said,"Ya, there are two more guys, why?" She came inside the room and said,"Why don't you guys stay here for the night?"

I instantly denied,"No its fine, we'll just go to the hotel we're staying in." She asked,"You are drunk too, right?" I nodded and she said,"Usually at this time the cops are patrolling. It will become a huge issue and will affect you're careers if the news comes out that you'll were drunk while driving!"

I sigh before saying,"Fine! I hope Mr. Modi is okay with that?" She laughed and said,"Wo Mr. Modi honge but Prime Minister nahi he, inta tension mat lo unka!" I have to admit, Aarohi's mom is an amazing women with whom you can spend hours. I wonder Aarohi kispe gayi he!

She goes to set the guest room for us while I wait in Aarohi's room. Once she is done with that I'll bring Abhay and Mandy inside. I look all around the room and find tons of photos on a wall. Walking closer to it I notice all the photos. Small Aarohi sitting on an elephant was the cutest thing I had seen in a while.

I turned towards the door to go and find her mom if she needs any help but stopped when I saw a huge black book on her study table. The book wasn't the thing that dragged me there, the newspaper cut-outs on top of the book dragged me. They were pictures of me and Abhay, mostly Abhay but me too.

It must be Mannie's collection! Why would Aarohi keep my photos, she definitely hates me.

Something kicks in my mind and I keep the cut-outs aside and open the black book. Normally girls have pink diary, don't they? I look at Aarohi before opening the diary, she was sleeping peacefully. I turn back and open it.

The first page says, 'Obviously I don't know that you're opening it, so go ahead. But, let me tell you I'm standing right behind you with my claws ready!'

This can't be true lol! But, still I turn back and get hella scared when a girl is really standing behind me. I don't get much time to see the face as I close it due to fear and shout loudly. However the girl covers my mouth quickly and starts laughing. I open them to see Mannie on the floor, holding her stomach and laughing.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest before saying,"What the actual fuck were you thinking women!" By now she was done with her laughter and sat on the bed comfortably too. She said,"Wow, can't believe Shubman Gill just got scared!"

I say simply,"Ya ya go ahead, laugh!" She said,"Sorry though, didn't mean to scare you. Anyways, what are you still doing here?" I start speaking,"Ya we are stayin-" when it clicked me,"Wait. You were awake when I carried you?" She shrugged and said,"Obviously, but kantala aa raha tha so socha ki tu utha raha he toh uthana de!"

I smile slightly and said,"These days all I'm being around is crazy womens!" She laughs and says,"Bad luck bro, but gotta deal with it!" I shake my head and start walking outside when she said,"That's her wishlist by the way."

"Wishlist?" I ask to confirm and she nodded. Suddenly my curiosity level increases to its highest limit, and now I badly wanna know what her last wishes are!

_________

Point out the mistakes please. And soft Shubman is coming soon ;)

Also, witchyjuju sab saap h bc!

Vote and comment lovely people!
We are so close to 1K, please share this book with your wp friends! ❤️