14

Chapter 14 : Beautiful night

***

|| Mannie ||

Today's morning was the best morning of my entire life. I woke up with a phone call from Abhi, asking me out. I literally screamed on the phone which surprisingly earned a heart full laughter from him.

I really needed to share this with the person whom I love the most. I instantly called Aarohi and impatiently tapped my foot, waiting for her to pick it up. Just when I was gonna end the call she picked it up.

"Bitch where the fuck are you! I called you 8 times yesterday and you still haven't called back!" I shout at her trying to show how much I hate her ignorance.

Instead of her voice, I got Shubman's greetings,"Well good morning to you too, Mannie"

"Why did you pick up her phone? Where is she?" I ask.

"She is still sleeping, anything important?" he asks nicely but I hated it when he asked if I had something important to talk to her. She's my best friend I can call her at anytime even for the stupidest things.

However I just end the call saying,"No nothing is important."

||Abhishek||

Finally tonight I'm gonna take Mannie out on a date. But I had no idea about where should I take her. I've never been on a real date. Should I ask Shubman about it since he's taken Riya on so many dates before?

Aarohi must know what she likes or hates, I think I should ask her. I called her and after few rings she picked it up.

"Hey!" she said cheerfully. That's Aarohi, always happy.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked her.

She replied that she was fine and I couldn't hold it anymore so I directly went straight to point.

"So finally you asked her out, huh?" she says with small giggle.

With Mannie it was truly attraction at the very first sight, but as we started interacting more, I realized how I want her more than just friends. I didn't have the courage to ask her out since I wasn't sure about her feelings but Aarohi assured me that Mannie may have feelings for me too.

I chuckled before replying,"Yeah, well I finally gathered the courage."

"Dont worry I got you covered. I'll text you everything she has dreamt about her first date." she said and ended the call.

A few minutes later I got her text. Let's get to work!

||Mannie||

After getting dressed for the date I went downstairs where mom was doing some cleaning work. She looked me up and down and stopped doing her work. I know she's gonna ask thousands of questions, so I just roll my eyes.

She asked,"Where are you going?"

"With Aarohi" I say instantly as I have this answer ready for whenever I go out with anyone.

She got up and stood in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at her confused. "Who's the guy?" she asked making my eyes becoming wide.