11

Chapter 11 : Careful what you wish for

***

||Aarohi||

After the celebration was done we all were just sitting and binge watching along with eating the first season of Thirteen Reasons Why. The show happens to be everyone's favorite except Shubman and Manjot. They both were sitting with us but were lost in their own world. Their whispers would get loud one minute and Mannie used to hit a pillow to quite them down.

Two episodes got over and we took a break to refill our refreshments when Shubman asked me to come outside as he wanted to talk something important. Confused but still I followed him outside. When we reached outside he sat on a bench and patted the place next to him, indicating me to sit down.

I sat beside him and smiled, not having any idea about what in the whole world he would talk about. He cleared his throat before saying,"Thanks for the surprise, it wasn't that bad!" I grinned like a kid getting gift on Christmas, I won the bet! "No problem. Infact thanks to you for respecting my wish!"

Suddenly he started looking nervous. Shit, did I say something wrong at the wrong place, wrong time and to the wrong person? My mom always shouts at me for that. He took a deep breath before asking the most unexpected question,"I was wondering if you would like to complete your wishes with me?"

Okay, wait what?

I blinked few times, bite the inside of my mouth few times, took deep breathes few times and just then my Savior, Mandy saved me. "Can I talk to you Aarohi?" I got up in a hurry and walked-ran to him saying,"Ya of course, as long as you want." I didn't turn around to look at Shubman, I just couldn't.

I excitedly said,"I won the bet!" He smiled evilly and said,"So now you'll do what I ask for!" I looked at him to make sure whether he had gone mentally ill, but he looked perfectly fine. Infact he looked so sexy with that small smirk. He hit his fingers on my head slightly and said,"Remember the words I said Aarohi, you can't forget it!"

If you lose I can ask anything from you and if I lose you'll do what I want!

"Fuck you set me up!" I said hitting his chest repeatedly while he tried to hold my hands along with laughing so hard. If it was me, I would have peed by now by laughing so much.

"Whatever but now you'll do what I say?" he asked getting a little serious. I gulped and made it clear,"If you ask me to lose my virginity or kiss you then I'm sorry, I won't!" He laughed a little and put his hands on my shoulders saying,"God Aarohi I would love to do that but nope, I'm asking for something else!"

Looking straight in his eyes I asked seriously because I was getting very curious,"What is it?"

"Give a second thought to what Shubh asked, don't say no directly please?" he said while looking behind me, at him. Closing my eyes and thinking about it I nodded slightly. This was a huge thing, spending my last days with someone means he is special to me but speaking of Shubman, he's nothing to me. I don't even know him, not even bits and pieces. I don't know why he's so strange all the time, why does he get angry on smallest of things and why is he not able to play the sport he's best at.

I like mystery and Shubman is one for me. I think it'll be fun to solve a mystery before I die.

I don't know when Manjot left and Shubman took his place but he waved his hand in front of me to get my attention. I raised my eyebrow and he cleared his throat quite a few times before saying,"Look, you don't have to do this but if I can change your mind, let me try this new way?"

I nodded and waited for his new way with a little amusement on my face as I had never seen him like this.

"Share your wishes with me. I wanna help you in fulfilling each and every wish of yours." Shubman said.

I smirked and decided to play a little,"Give me one reason I should share those with you?"

But he was smart enough and may I add surprisingly a little romantic too,"I won't give you the reason, because I want to be the reason."

I smiled back but didn't say anything.

Suddenly he pulled me and just before our lips could feel each other, he smirked and said,"You give me one wish, I'll give you one cheesy line. Deal?"

I laughed and said,"Deal!"

Wow, this was new. I guess my last days won't be so bad after all!

__________

Updated after quite a long time, sorry about that. I was stuck with studies and a small vacation with family.

Boiii