13

Chapter 13 : A heartwarming night

***
||Aarohi||

Aarohi18 : thankyouforyesterday ❤️

Liked by Manniee18, Manjot.pvt, shubmangill.pvt and 520 others

View all the comments...

@Rohannnn Without me, not fair! 🤧

@Manniee18 Babe ❤️

@AbhaySharma.pvt Hope you had fun with someone who's not really fun! 😽

@Manjot.pvt You seriously chose mint flavor eww 🤢

@Aarohi18 stfu 🙄

@shubmangill.pvt ♥️

***

Earlier today Shubman texted me to be ready by 6 and currently it was 5:58 but I was still confused about my clothes. I didn't knew where we were going. Soon the bell rang and I heard my mom calling me downstairs saying that it's him.

The door of my room opened. "Are you still not ready?" he asked.

I shrugged saying,"I don't know where we're going so..."

Before I could complete my sentence he walked towards me and gently pushed me aside, taking my place in front of my closet and choosing my clothes. Unlike me he chose it in few seconds and walked out so that I can change. After I was done changing, I went downstairs and we left.

After driving for around 20 minutes we reached an amusement park. Time for one of my favorite wish I guess. I got out of the car excitedly and hopped towards Shubman. I started pulling him inside to hurry and this caused him to laugh.

I really love his laugh.

We went to buy the tickets and when the guy on the counter recognized him, unlike other times with me, he actually greeted his fan nicely. He spoke with a smile all the time. This made me question about who the 'real' Shubman is. This sweet and smiley one or the angry and cold one?

"Don't you wanna ride your favorite ferris wheel?" Shubman said bringing my attention back. I nodded and we went to stand in the que.

Soon our turn came and we got on. When we reached the top they stopped the ferris wheel for a minute. From the top we could see the whole park, lights and people everywhere. It was cold but I had a warm company. I realized soon that all this while Shubman was only looking at me. I felt my cheeks burn from his intense gaze.