7

aurora

( there may or not be a little bit of smut in this chapter lol )

I know i made it clear that nothing would happen. but when i showed up early to school intending for some time alone in my car and he stood there with his bottom lip caught between his teeth it changed things. the way he knocked on the spotted window painted with dust for him to bend down to lean on its edge and his arm that bugled from his t-shirt tormenting me.

the way it was made his tanned skin meant for admiring. and that mouth of his made for kissing. when he asked me to walk him to his locker and he placed his hand on my lower back to let me pass in front of me. and those fucking eyes letting them burn sweet holes in my body when i sauntered down the hallway.

when we reached his locker and i stared at his fingers putting in the combination mesmerizing the way they gripped me saturday night. before i knew it we were locking the guy's bathroom and i'm jumping to wrap my legs around his waist while he kisses down my neck. he's nipping at certain parts and i'm letting my hands run through the waves of his hair. i'm moaning in response and he was connecting his mouth on mine to suck on my tongue and bit at my bottom lip.

his eyes are open and eyeing me which sends me over the edge when he pulls off my sweater and starts to kiss down my chest once he places me to sit on the sink. i am hypnotized by his touch and he's cupping me there through my jeans and it's euphoric. but before anything can happen i'm pulling off his shirt and revealing his chest for my vision and just the sight gives me tingles through my toes.

he starts tugging at my jeans and unbuttons to let fingers slid within the opening and rub the heated area. my moans in the bathroom now echoing slightly when he inserts a finger while his head is hiding by my neck to suck at my sweet spot.

he finds every way to finish pleasuring me and i'm repeating his name over and over making him tell me how much he adores the way it rolls off my tongue when i moan his name. it's when he adds another digit and i'm orgasming with his name becoming my only vocabulary. when i'm finished he places his forehead against mine when i'm breathing heavily and he's doing the same.

"i don't want to hear i told you so." i tell him and he laughs. grayson moves his head to have his mouth near my ear and nips at it before speaking.

"i told you so." he whispers seductively and i want to so badly push him against a wall again and do it all over.

"doesn't matter, because this time it won't happen again." i say jumping down back to floor and letting grayson tower over me. i pick up my sweater putting it back over my head and passing him his shirt as well. "i would've got you off too if we had more time, bub." i say getting on my tippy toes to peck his mouth.

"don't worry, there's always next time." he answers with a snarky grin to follow and i shove him playfully.

"by the way you might need some new pants." he says and i'm confused as to why when i look down at the wet spot that are stained on them. i look up giving him a glare and he smiles with his teeth sweetly. "sorry i do have a way with my fingers, bub." he pulls up his hand to wiggle them and i roll my eyes when he does.

"where the fuck am i going to get new pants?"

"i have some sweats you can borrow in my gym locker." he brings up and i rub my fingers through my hair stressfully still trying to think.

"they'll match my top?" he nods and i tell him okay and thank him when we walk to the gym and i follow into the boy's locker room and watch him retrieve his sweatpants that thankfully do match my outfit already.

they were a little big but they were better then having a big wet spot by your vagina when walking with grayson dolan by your side. i thank him a second time when i start to unbutton my jeans and pull them down. grayson grips my ass at least twice and comments on my black laced underwear at least three times even when they aren't on full view anymore.