24

aurora

It was lunch once again when my blood oozed with such emotions of rage. something switched in my mind that consisted of malicious intents. call it what you want but i wanted my revenge.

i was stuck in the stage of pure sadness but now i desire the feeling of ecstasy when he got what he deserved. due to my thoughts being clouded by the malicious thoughts i let my legs guide me to their table. they share the expressions of confusion when i stand there with both hands on the surface of the wood. "i want revenge. i'm tired of being victim girl. i want to get him back."

vivian scoffs from these words that leave my lips. "do what you want but i said what i said before." she states and i loose the dominance that flowed through me slightly.

"please vivian. i am sorry. i can't express that enough and i need your help. i want you guys with me." i plead and she stares with emotions that are unreadable.

"no."

"c'mon, viv. stop being stubborn and just forgive her. she means it and i'm so tired of this fighting. i agree with her! we should help her get back at that bitch." madeline defends me and i give her a small smile for being the most positive out of all of them. i glance from her to vivian when she sighs.

"fuck it. i'll help you but that doesn't mean i like you completely yet." she gives in and i grin a little bigger. i cap my hands in victory once she says this. "so what do you have in mind?"

"i have a bad feeling you might not like me even the slightest bit after what i was thinking."

+

"i can't believe i'm letting you do this." vivian states and i offer her a sympathetic smile when she does. the plan was laid out and i was slightly correct of vivian's opinion to it. it was quite simple however very evidently bothering to more than one person besides the target. which was grayson.

there was a party planned today that everyone had known for fact that grayson would be at with the intentions of getting his mind off everything. this was opportunity to get back at the boy with my hand within his own, twin brother.

i was going to fake a relationship with ethan.

now hearing that, it makes sense for vivian not be so keen on the idea of her boyfriend with me but knew it would bother grayson the most. the steps were to walk in with ethan with our hands clutching one another. there would be obvious flirting and i had the permission to kiss the boy.

when grayson asked what the fuck happened we would tell him of vivian getting so upset with me that she needed space from everyone. when one thing lead to another we hooked up because of our pain and were an item now.

it was cruel but so were his actions of what grayson did to me. "i'm sorry. but you know this will work. it will break him." i state and vivian nods with a sigh. she pasts me my last shoe to put on when i speak of this.

"can i ask where did the sudden evil come from?" madeline finally questions and i sigh when getting up and looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"i'm so done with being sad and feeling hurt. i don't want to be a victim anymore." when i look at myself the smug grin is presented on my lips.