100K

okay.... wow.. hi!

i'm really going to try to pour my heart out here because i am in tears. my last fucking chapter was me celebrating 20k ... i was just crazy over 20k and now my story has reached 100k

guys you don't understand how beyond happy you make me. NEVER in a million years did i believe i could get this far. i NEVER thought i will get to see your sweet comments that make laugh, that make me cry, that make me smile. i am so grateful for everyone one of you and i hope you can see that.

i adore you guys so so so so much and i am happy that i have gotten here. and not only for watch but for all my other books you have read or reread just because you appreciate my words. i am just so emotional over all of this.

i owe you guys so much.

and i can't believe this has reached 100k ... and that u kinda had to read it because god guys this was my first book and it's so bad OOP but besides that i'm so happy you guys enjoy it so much.

but i know i said in the last chapter of this i would have to make a bonus chapter for you guys with grayson and aurora and im definitely going to do that this time in celebration of this milestone. so comment what you guys think you missed out on and i can write about, it can be anything! (ex; a fight between them, something cute, something happy, a funny chapter, even some smut LOL)

i am so so so grateful for this and words CANNOT describe how i much i love you guys!!

look for that bonus chapter throughout this week!

i love you, thank you for 100k ... THAT IS SO CRAZY TO TYPE OUT AHHHHHHHH