Chapter 2

August Anthony Alsina POV:

I was on my way to City Of Ink, tattoo shop. I was getting Self Made on my side burns done today. That was supposed to be a brother tattoo. But MellyB passed before we could actually go and get it done. And I'm getting some extra artwork done on my chest.

I did my hygiene, getting dressed in a white T, black jeans, fire reds, and bulls snapback. I grabbed my keys and walked out to my range.

While driving to City Of Ink, I grabbed breakfast from Roscoes. I walked into the tattoo shop to see a girl I knew all to well getting tatted. Bianca.

Bianca is an ex-girlfriend. She was good to me gave me everything a nigga could need from their girl. The sex was good, she cooked, cleaned had her own apartment, went on tours with me, went to strip clubs with me. I basically fucked everything up. My neices & mama loved her. Then I slipped up and fucked shit up. We broke up, she stopped talking to me and we stopped working together.

Her tattoo artist is my tattoo artist. He took a break when he heard the door close.

Caesar: what's up August?

Me: nothing. Just working on the music thing. Hey Bianca.

She looked at me, then rolled her eyes. I guess she's still mad.

He finished up her tattoos before starting on mine. I could tell it meaned something to her, because she started to tear up. She then walked out the room without saying shit to me.

Caesar: how you know Bianca?

Me: ex-girl.

Caesar: now why? why? out of all people, why is she your ex?

Me: I fucked up. I mean she gave a nigga errthing but i cheated with a bitch named Kris.

Caesar: I should really smack you.

Me: I know.

He then started to work on my tattoos. By 1 o'clock he was finished with all the work I wanted.

Caesar: listen don't respond with questions, just listen. Biance basically understands what you been through. She's in the same boat as you. Her sister and bestfriend left their kids to her. Your brother left his daughters to you and ya moms. She basically helped you out with taking care of them girls. And you decide to cheat. When another nigga comes takes her away, wife's her up. Don't be mad at world It on you.

Bianca Harmony Jones POV:

Dutchess and I was having a conversation and she was showing me the new shipments of the snake eye rings they just got.

Dutchess: girl, he still crushing on your small ass.

Me: I know he is. But I don't want to get back so fast.

Dutchess: its been 3 years. All I'm saying is that you need you some.

I laughed then picked out a few pieces of jewelry for my piercing.

Before paying for everything, August placed his credit card down. I looked up at him.

Me: what do you want August?

August: go on a date with me tonight.

I just blankly stared at him. I could see Dutchess mouthing 'say yes' out the side of my eye. I kind of wanted to say no but its been 3 years. He probably changed his ways from 3 years ago.

Me: I'll go.

I booked another date for me to get tattoos again. August walked me out to my car which was right bext to his.

August: what's been up with you?

Me: working, producing, writing, singing, and chilling with my babies.

August: that's good. We got to work on a project together soon.

We exchanged numbers before pulling off. I texted him my address since I moved into a house.

August: so I'll see you around 8:30.

Me: where are we going?

August: you'll find out

Me: see you later Auggie

August: later ma.

I backed out drove to my house because a few friends is meeting up there. When I got there they was waiting on me.

While they were there, I decided to get ready for tonight. My friends decided I should wear a white dress, with red louboutins to complement my red hair. Along with a few necklaces rings and chains. Tonight I'm going to look good.