Chapter 15: 3 Months Later

Audrey's POV:

Soon as we got back from Trinidad, I started to feel sick. And it turns out that I'm pregnant. I went to the doctors to see how far long I am, I'm three months. August on the other hand doesn't know that I'm pregnant and we're in New York for a business meeting with his label. We were in the hotel room on face time with his niece and my godson. They were all with his mom for the time being. But I miss them already and its only been a day. So imagine what I would be like with the new born.

Tyler: where's my mommy?

Me: I'm right here what's the matter?

Tyler: I miss you.

Me: I miss you too. What did you yesterday?

Tyler: we went to the park and rode the big slide.

Me: awww I miss it.

Tyler: mommy can we get a puppy.

Me: I don't-

August: yeah what kind of dog you want?

Tyler: a pitbull.

August: you got it lil man, what else you want?

He thought really hard about it, before saying what he wanted.

Tyler: sneakers and clothes and toys.

August: what about snapbacks?

Tyler: yeah that too.

Watching them talk to one another it's cute.

August: well man we got to go so we'll call y'all tomorrow or tonight okay.

He looked over in my direction.

August: what bae?

Me: you're so good with kids.

August: I just love them, it just makes me want to have my own.

Well if I tell him now that I'm pregnant, it would be good for me cuz I get that off my chest but bad for his career because everything is just starting for him now.

Me: I have to tell you something.

August: you're pregnant!!

Me: how'd you know?

August: I know your body. How long are you?

Me: 3 months,

August: why you took so long to tell me?

Me: I found about a week ago.

The was a knock on our hotel room door. I got up from the bed and answered the door. It was our manager Morgan.

Morgan: we gotta go to the meeting starts in 15 minutes.

I pulled on my uggs while Aug pulled on his jordans. I grabbed one of his beanies and my tan jacket with black leather sleeves. We walked down the hall with his hand in my stomach.

Noonie: what is up with y'all?

Me: what you mean? We good.

August: she pregnant with my baby!!

Me: August!! That was supposed to be a surprise for everybody.

Morgan: congratulations Audrey & August.

I smiled as the elevator dinged. We started walking toward the front only to see paparazzi every where. His security guard/cousin, Twin escorted us to the car, with August's hand on my stomach and with the bump showing, I could just see the headlines and Trending Topics of tomorrow. Soon as we got to Def Jam Offices, we were told to go upstairs to the top floor to speak with LA Reid.