Chapter 3

August Anthony Alsina POV:

I pulled up to Bianca's house. And honestly I can say she is really successful. I walked up to her door and knocked then waited. She answered the door and she was truely beautiful. I brought her red roses because from what I remember her favorite flowers was red roses.

Me: hey beautiful.

Bianca: hey August. I just got to put on my shoes then we could go.

Me: these are for you.

I passed her the flowers, and she took them and placed them in a vase. She went back up stairs. Within ten minutes she came back down and almost everything was red.

Me: you ready to go?

Bianca: as always.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to my car. I realized we were both wearing white & red.

We made little conversation on our way to the restaurant. The same restaurant that I asked her to be mine the first time. Bella di Toro. Once we got there I gave my car to the valet and we walked inside.

MaterDee: last name?

Me: Alsina.

MaterDee: follow me.

We followed him all the way to be seated out side near a waterfall.

Bianca Harmony Jones POV:

So far so good. As the mater dee sat us down, we started talking.

Me: I see you trying to be like me.

August: nah ma you trying to me be like me.

I laughed. Every time we went out together and we just happened to match or wear the same color, he would say I'm trying to be like him.

Me: so how's everyone?

August: my mother is doing good she asks for you alot after we ended what we had. The girls miss you alot too. How's the boys & your momma love?

He always called my mother, momma love. Mommy always called him the son she never had.

Me: the boys they're being bpys want to any and everything. And mommy she's doing well enjoying life.

August: you think about putting them in sports?

Me: it's a thought. But how's the music coming along Mr. Superstar?

August: I got a couple singles that people want to remix it.

Me: really congradulations

August: thanks love. Soon I release my EP and then hopefully an album. But how's your songs coming along.

Me: I recently released something called Drinking & Driving.

His eyes got wide and then thats when I had to explain it.

Me: it's about how after our little fallen out I really went down hill. My mom kept the boys weeks on end. And all I ever did was constantly party trying to wash the pain away.

August: I want to hear it.

Me: on the way back.

Our waiter came took orders. He left and we continued our conversation.

August: you know I missed you right.

Me: I bet you do but I missed you too.

Our food came we starting eating. He fed me some of his food and I fed him some of mine. This date was going good so far nothing could mess it up.