Chapter 25: Christmas Part 2

Melody's POV:
After the game, Jay decided to stay for a little while longer and I introduced him to the ones that were here. He kind of looked scared when he met Uncle Miyagi, then fan girled once he met Uncle Cameron. Then calmed down once half of the Knicks came. We then walked out on the wrap around balcony.
Jay: what's on ya mind?
Me: it's ya ex.
Jay: I'll handle it. But I got you something else but the other gift is under my tree.
Me: what you mean?
Jay: close your eyes?
I closed my eyes then felt something cold against my neck. I felt the object and and it was on a chain.
Jay: open them.
I looked down and it was a promise ring but with diamonds all around it, funny thing is I got the same thing for him for his birthday but in solid gold.
Me: thank you babe.
I kissed him, before my phone started ringing. I pulled away from him and looked at my phone and it was my dad.
August: come inside.
Me: kay.
Jay & I walked into the living room and seen Nanna Sheila & Nanna T, come in with bags upon bags. We helped them out and Intook my gifts to my room along with grabbing Jay with me.
Jay: we leaving so soon.
Me: you live a few floors below me.
Jay: true.
We got on the elevator taking it to the 25th floor. He unlocked the door and we walked in. His family welcomed me like every other holiday.
JMom: you want to eat?
Me: no I ate already.
JMom: how's ya mom?
Me: she's good. She asked about you when we was at the game.
JM: I gotta go see her. Who's there?
Me: my grandmother's, uncles, cousin's and family friends. You can go up just don't fangirl.
JM: let me know when you going back up.
We made our rounds saying hi to everybody. You can say his family has a good time when I'm around. His nephews came into the room.
John: Jay guess who I was on the elevator with?
Jay: who?
John: Cameron Rose!
I seen the pure excitement in his eyes. It was the cutest thing ever.
Jay: really I seen him too.
John: where?
Jay: when I was up stairs with her family.
John: that's your family?
Me: he's my uncle.
John: really? No Way!
I laughed and continued to watch the game that was on the tv screen Cavs vs. Heat. I can honestly say that it was a good game. Then I looked down at the number on our jersey's. I had on his number 4 and he was wearing my number 16. Yes I play basketball, I guess you can say that my family has sports fanatics in the family.

Up Stairs.
Audrey's POV:
After Melody & Jay left Cameron came up and more people started to come asking for her. I just kept taking her gifts and putting them in her room. Then I realized that more people had gifts for her so I texted telling her to come upstairs.
Me: Mel come up stairs your room is getting over stuffed from the gifts people are bringing for you.
I put my phone in my back pocket and watched as family and friends were all coming together. I like having holidays here it's pretty cool. The problem is the cleaning up part and left over food but other than that everything is fine.
I looked over at the twins and they were happy with all their gifts that they had gotten. I then looked at the door and Melody & Jay come in with his nephew behind her. Also with another gift box from MCM in her hands.
Me: who gave you that?
Mel: Jay did.
She started blushing. Then introduced me to Jay's nephew. He was adorable and then looked star strucked when I called Cameron into the kitchen. As for everybody else, they were caught in conversation except for Melo who recognized John and they started talk. Melody walked off into her room and opened gifts envelopes and other things people got or gave her.

Jay's POV:
You can say we were elevator riding between my house and hers. But I'm Jay her boyfriend. We met through her friend Kiana's brother at a school basketball game. We were friends for like a year, and the feelings was there and our relationship was born.
Melody: Jay?
Me: yeah!
Melody: can you put my sneakers up on the top shelf of my first closet.
Me: sure.
I grabbed the boxes and put them up in her closet as she left everything else in bags. But Melody & I have been daiting since Febuary 14, 2014. We had so much in common that it was like "Why wait around knowing that she could be someone else's real quick?"
She never really opened the gift I got her, so I really want her to open them now.
Me: babe open your gift now?
Melody: I was going to do that.
She pulled put the boxes of shoes which were an off white shade of suede and they were Louboutins. Then I also got her a MCM tote with the wallet & belt to go with it. Yes I spoiled her for Christmas. Ain't no telling what could be heading her for our anniversary.
Melody: you didn't have to do all this.
Me: I know but I wanted to.
Melody: that crazy thing is I really want to wear these now.
Me: they go together so why not.
After she took everything into her shoe closet, she came back out with those shoes on.
Melody: you ready to go?
Me: yeah.
We walked out her room and went to find John only to see to he met Tyler and they started playing 2k.
Me: come on John we gotta go.
John: do we have too?
Me: yeah.
John: Mel do we have too?
Mel: before the night is over I'll take you back up and I'll see if they'll workout with us more often
John: you play basketball too?
Me: ofcourse.
John: later Tyler.
Tyler: later J.
We walked past her mom dad before getting stopped by them.
Audrey: come here?
Mel: yes mom?
Audrey: who bought you those?
Me: I did.
August laughed before replying.
August: good one. Where'd you learn that from?
Me: my dad I guess.
Audrey: where y'all headed?
Mel: downstairs.
Audrey: later.
We left out laughing and went back to my house. And just chilled with my family. To say that my Christmas was the best is an understatement. Got to go to the Christmas game and sit courtside with my girl, got what I wanted and made her happy. But most importantly got to spend time with mine and her's family.

August's POV:
After the clean up, Audrey & I just sat in the foyer sipping on wine. There's one more Christmas gift I would like to give her. And it's just right in this moment.
Me: so you basically gave me everything I ever wanted in a Christmas with my own family.
Audrey: really.
Me: I might not say it often but your everything that I wanted in a wife. You gave me 4 amazing kids and I just want to give you this.
I opened the velvet box and faced it towards her. It was a new wedding ring set.
Audrey: babe you didn't have too.
Me: I know but the things I got you was something that lasts only a few years. But this lasts forever.
Audrey: but I like my ring.
Me: well this is just a ring if you feel like switching up.