Chapter 6

Bianca's POV:

Today I was meeting up with Dutchess from City Of Ink. She's actually been my first friend in Atlanta since I've moved here. She actually did a couple of my tattoos.

We was meeting up at the mall today I was in need of a new pair of shoes and some clothes. I was pulling up to the mall in my black Mercedes Jeep which ironically was parked next to her red one.

Me: hey sexy.

Dutchess: hey bae, how did your date with August go a couple nughts ago?

Me: it was great actually.

Dutchess: so ima just skip all the bullshit. Did y'all or did y'all not fuck?

Me: yeah.

Dutchess: was it better or still the same?

Me: better. But can we move on from that tho?

Dutchess: so how's this music thing coming along?

Me: its going good, I worked with August recently.

Dutchess: so first y'all go on a date, then fucked, now y'all working together.

Me: yeah. I'm supposed to be working with him on like 2 or 3 more songs.

Dutchess: lord get back together.

Me: we working on something slowly.

We walked in the mall and soon as we stepped in we went straight to this boutique called Shuku New York. We bought plenty of dresses to go out in and I got a body chain while Dutchess got a belly chain. We then went to footlocker, cardi, Forever 21, 88fin & lastly Victoria Secrets.

While we was in there, August was calling me. Lets see what he wants.

August's POV:

I was in the studio working with some producers finishing up the album but it's like 3 songs that I want my baby to produce for me. They was giving ne a break to go get something to eat or just chill around so I decided to call Bianca. Her phone rang twice before answering.

Bianca: hello?

Me: hey babe.

Bianca: hey auggie.

Me: whea you at?

Bianca: im at the mall with Dutchess why?

Me: what you got me?

Bianca: you'll find out when you come over.

Me: ok when you on ya way over?

Bianca: After I leave Vicky Secrets then I'll be on my way to the studio okay.

Me: alrighty. love you.

Bianca: love you too.

She hung up the phone. Soon as she did that my niggas, Lloyd, Chris & Trey came through.

Lloyd: sup witcha?

Me: nun just living life.

Chris: who was the girl you was with the other day at the mall?

Me: Bianca why?

Trey: who dat?

Lloyd: Bianca aka Chinx, works in the music industry as a producer.

Trey: ohh.

A couple minutes later, Bianca came through.

Lloyd: Bianca?

Bianca: in the flesh, big bro.

Lloyd: damn boy we gotta catch up.

I introduced her to Trey & Chris. Then we started working on the remix to ILTS.

Bianca POV:

We was sitting around in the studio playing the remix to ILTS. I started going through all instramentals I had and starting playing one. I was finishing the lyrics for this song.

August: you going to record it?

Me: you know I hate it when you do that?

Lloyd: record what?

Me: this.

While reading the lyrics my phone started to ring and it was an unknown number. It was Iggy Azalea's manager and he needs me to fly up to New York to record a single for her.