Chapter 22

Audrey's POV:
Since Tyler decided to stay with the twins, I decided not to let Melody go to class today. I let her sleep in. I decided on the things of we could do today. Maybe go get our hair and nails done then go get something to eat then do a little shopping and teach her how to cook.
Later Mel came into my room just laying in my bed with me.
Mel: what we doing today?
Me: well we going to get our & nails done, go get something to eat, do a little shopping then I'll teach you how to cook. Is that cool with you?
Mel: minus the cooking part.
I laughed just that action reminded me twin so much. Once she said "minus the cooking part" her mom would do that cause she's so lazy.
Me: and I would like you to take you some where but I don't think you're emotionally ready for it.
Mel: I'm ready for anything.
Me: alright now go get ready.
She got out my bed and walked to her room to get ready. I got out my bed and walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I turned on the water, and got in the shower and just stood there. I don't know if she's been to her moms grave site or if she's heard anything about her mom's but if she hasn't then she can learn it from me.

Just A Filler For Right Now.