Chapter 11: Its going down pt1

We arrived in Trinidad, I took of my hoodie only to be in a bikini top. It was fucking hot as satan toe nails. I looked over to see Nicki looking at my body like damn. I would never expect that look to be coming from her. But not only her it came from Trey & Chris too.

There was 2 vans waiting on us to pile in one for suit cases the other to get to my crib. Soon as we settled in, we all popped a bottle of Rosè.

Me: we're here!!!

I'm ready to have a good time tonight with my bae and crew. We pulled up infront of the house and got out.

Crew: this you?!?

Me: yeahh. Come I'll give you guys a tour. Mi Casa Su Casa.

The tour started with the kitchen, into the family room, down stairs to the basement, movie room, backyard, the bedrooms and the private beach.

Once I showed the bedrooms they started claiming rooms left and right. As for August and I we was out in the back.

August: where's our room?

Me: you sure you want to see the room?

August: whats wrong with it?

Me: nuthing is. Its just your reaction of the pictures thats in there.

August: what kind of pictures?

Me: you'll see.

I grabbed his hand leading him up the stairs and into the bedroom. I opened the door to the room and giggled. I don't think he would want to leave this room at all. I layed on the bed as I watched him go bizzerk over the naked picture bed, tv, and in the closet.

August: where you did these?

Me: on the beach

August: what made you take those pictures?

Me: I don't know I was really into photographing my self in as many ways as I could

August: you got any more of those.

Me: uhh yeah.

I walked in to the closet grabbing the box that I hid. And passed it to him. I'm honestly not afraid to photograph myself naked. Why? Because I'm not insecure about my body.

Nicki's POV:

When Bianca took off her hoodie my eyes grew wide. Because of her body. She is sexy and honestly I want a piece of that. I secretly have a crush on her. I always had one ever since we went to the spa together.

I plan on fucking during the trip. I know its wrong because she's with August. I get it I understand but with a body like hers I just have to have her for one night.

Chris POV:

You know who it is. Its ya boy Breezy. Being here with the crew, its going to be fun and relaxed while we're here. Hopefully shit won't happen that would get to tensions between anybody.

Soon as we got here, Bianca took off her hoodie and under it she had on a bikini top. Her body is better than a strippers. I seen Nicki eyes grow wide. She has told me that she wants to sleep with her. But being the nigga that I am and since me and August are good friends, Im going to let him know the deal on Nicki. Not saying that she might sleep with on the trip but Im just giving that fair warning.

I walked up the hall looking at two gold double doors. I knocked on the doors. August head stuck out the opening of the door.

August: wassup bruh?

Me: I see you bouta get it. So ima make it real quick.

August: wassup?

Me: you might want to keep an eye on Nicki.

August: why?

Me: she might be tryna fuck yo girl. Just be on your toes.

August: thanx bro.

Bianca: what the hell is takin you--oh hey chris.

Me: hey bianca.

Bianca: wassup need help with finding anything.

Me: umm nah just wanted to tell you nice house.

Bianca: thank you bro.

Me: no problem, but Aug remember what I told you.

August POV:

So after finding out that bae has a collection naked photos, I immediately became horny. Why? If you seen these pictures you would understand why. Before actually going about my business, there was a knock on the door. It was Chris telling me some about Nicki wanting to fuck Bianca. I mean, of Nicki wants to she might as well fantasize about it until then she won't have the real thing.

Bianca: babe whats wrong?

She straddled over me while kissing on my neck making sure to leave hicks.

Me: umm Chris just told me that Nicki wants to fuck you for what ever reason.

Bianca: you dont have shit to worry about. You know who I'm with so you shouldn't have shit to worry bout.

Me: but yeah. so where was we.

Bianca: somewhere like this.

She pulled me on top of her and kissed me. I soon took control from there. Let just after 2 hours, instead of calling me August she was calling me papi.

So Nicki wants to fuck Bianca.

Chris tells him.

August is just going to watch out.

Bianca aint worried about Nicki.

Wondered what Trey & Chris went to do?.