Chapter 7

Bianca's POV:

Ever since I flew out to New York to work with Iggy Azalea, I've been working with many other artists. That is a good thing because I an branching out and my name is getting know. But at the same time, it puts a strain on my relationship.

I just got off the plan in Atlanta, coming from LA. In LA, I missed my baby like crazy, and right now we're arguing for what I forgot but I'm over it. Knowing that we have to fly back out to LA in 3 days because of the BET Awards I just have to make amends with him now before we go anywhere or even do anything together.

Dutchess dropped me off at my house. She know's what we're going through right now and honestly she's been giving advice and mainly it helps.

Dutchess: just talk to him I promise you everything will be fine.

I nodded and got her car grabbed my bags and walked into the house. I left my bags by the door and checked the kitchen to see he wasn't in there. I checked the living room he wasn't there. I then checked our bedroom and the backyard, he wasn't in there.

I went down stairs to the studio, to see that he was in there. He was in the booth singing. I watched the the corner for about a minute or two, before I pressed the button and told him to step out so we could talk.

Me: I see you're trying to produce a little bit.

August: yeah I am.

It was silent for a few seconds before I spoke.

Me: I don't want to argue with you anymore. I'm truly sorry.

August: why are you apologizing?

Me: I forgot what we are arguing about so I'm just apologizing in general.

August: I thought I was the only one who forgot. Im sorry to.

Me: so how was the boys while I was gone?

August: now that you ask about them they've been asking about you? But you know what lets talk about having our own little family.

Me: baby we do the boys.

August: no I want to extend it.

Me: How many we talking?

August: 4.

Talking kids with August ain't that bad. My boys call him dad. But I kind of do want my own too.

Me: I can do with four. But we gotta start packing cuz we leave for LA in three days.

August: don't remind me.

We went up to the room pulled out the biggest suitcases we had and started packing. For me I had to grab his duffle bag for my shoes and sneakers. After packing I just collapsed on the, after that 7 hour flight I'm tired. I just want to sleep. And thats exactly what I am doing going to sleep.