Chapter 4

August Anthony Alsina POV:

Before I knew it she was ready to go. I payed the bill and we walked to the valet. Once my car came, we got in and drove in the direction of her house.

She pluged up her phone and played her song for me. I was coming from a broken place. Then a certain part of the song hit me.

"I got one hand on this bottle

One foot on the gas

I'm searching for trouble

I'm going too fast

I'm running from shadows

I'm hoping to crash

Just to wake me up from the pain and the past

Hennessy plenty weed, do you have anything stronger

I don't care give it here

Wanna make this high last longer

Unafraid unaware can't you see I am dying

Wanna feel what is real anything is worth me trying"

I turned it down a little bit so we could talk.

Me: you really felt like that?

Bianca: I felt like that after we had fallen out. I was constantly drinking. And my mother kept the boys weeks on end so they wouldn't see that side. But honestly that part is dead and I dont want to re-visit that again.

As soon as the song was over we was at her house. I walked her to the door and thats when it started pouring.

Bianca: stay here tonight. I don't want you driving in this weather.

Me: I don't want to over crowd you. I could probably make it there.

Bianca: you're not over crowding me. Besides I like your company.

We walked inside and she went up to her room to change. She came back down in a basketball shorts, a sports bra, and elite socks.

Me: comfortable much.

Bianca: yeah. If you want I still have your shorts you can change into those if you want.

She went up to get the shorts and came back down. I changed in her bathroom and found her sitting on the kitchen counter with a glass of wine.

Bianca Harmony Jones POV:

I gave him a pair of his shorts that I had. I went in the kitchen a grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass, going through my timeline on IG, Facebook, and Twitter.

He came back and stood in between my legs. And took my phone out my hands. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

Me: you know what I love if you did right now?

August: what is that?

Me: sing to me.

August: what you want to hear?

Me: something that you haven't recorded yet.

It was a challenge, but i knew he could do it.

August: "I don't want nobody but you

Kissin on my tattoos I don't want nobody but me Talkin to you Until you fall asleep We better stop playing Before we mess around and someone gets hurt I don't want nobody but you Kissin on my tattoos"

I literally blushed when he started singing to me. Along with the words he used. While he was singing I was literally kissing on his tattoos, before his lips.

August: what was that about?

Me: I don't know. I like it was cute.

I got off the counter and started walking to my pulling August behind me. I really don't feel like sleeping tonight. Well not the normal eyes closed, clocking z's sleeping the other sleeping.

Me: August I don't want to go to sleep tonight.