Chapter 10

August POV:

I woke next to Bianca cuddled into my chest. I checked phone to see all the text messages I had waiting for me to respond to. The first one I checked was from noon town. The rest was from people I grew up with. Lastly I checked the message from my mom. It was a video and she had the whole family over watching the awards and their reaction for winning Best New Artist & Viewers Choice.

From: Mama

Congrats son we waiting on you to come back so we can celebrate

To: Mama

Thank you mama. Don't worry I'll be back soon and we going on vacation soon so start packing.

I closed my eyes trying to decide where in the hell we going. I've been to almost all the islands with Bianca except for Trinidad & Tobago. That's where we going Trinidad. Eventually I went back to sleep.

*Hours Later*

Bianca was shaking me out of my sleep. I woke up rolling over on my side.

Me: what happened babe?

Bianca: lets go to Roscoes.

Me: we had Roscoes last night.

I felt the bed shift before hearing a loud thud. I smirked before carrying Bianca to the bathroom.

Bianca: August its not funny!!!

Me: nobody said for you to have a crazy ass sex drive.

Bianca: shut up.

She pouted and got in the shower. Something tells me that Bianca is pregnant and she don't even know it. She came out the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her body. She put on a white sportsbra, white leather jeans, and the shirt I performed in last night. She threw on her white Zanotti sneakers.

Bianca: you want anything babe?

Me: I'll go with you.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower throwing on white jeans and my LA Dodgers jersey and snap back putting on some jays. We walked out the room and on the strip to Roscoe's.

Bianca's POV:

Yay!!! We going to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles! Thats the spot. We walked in and we seen Tyga, Chyna, Nicki & Chris at a table.

Nicki: we over here!!!

I hugged Nicki and everyone else. Before sitting down I asked if the ordered and they didn't.

Nicki: I see you in his performance shirt.

Me: you always suspect something happened

Nicki: I know something did it had to cuz you all smilez and shit.

I didn't say anything. I immediately blushed and dropped my head and then changed the conversation.

Me: I need a vacation!

Chris: don't we all.

August: Trinidad next month.

Me: I got a house built out there so we're good on a place to stay.

Nicki: Turn Up!!!

Trey: shhhhh your mad loud I got a fucking headache

Tyga: I'm with it.

I just laughed, its always a comic. We ordered food and ate. We payed for everything before we left. I just can't wait for Trinidad next month and its Carnival season it lit!!!!

Me: y'all know its carnival season when we go right?

Tyga: what?

Me: its a parade starting from tourist area going into the village and back. And literally its a party every day in the village.

Chyna: sound like a go.

Every week they going to party. But this looks a bit challenging. I'm not saying whats going to happen in Trinidad but ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.