Chapter 9

Bianca's POV:

So we arrived at Nokia Theatre. To say that I'm star strucked is an under statement. I mean this is the BETAwards. I was so proud of my baby. We caught wave that he was being nominated for some awards. Even if he doesn't win he's still a winner in my eyes.

Me: you nervous?

August: a little bit.

Me: don't be.

August: I'll try not to.

We walked on the carpet. Got stopped for a couple of interviews. On the way in we spotted Chris, Trey, Tyga, & Nicki.

Before I knew it the Awards started. After Pharrel's performance Best New Artist.

Gabriel: Best New Artist goes to

Regina: AUGUST ALSINA!!!

He was suprised at first but eventually got up to accept his award. He made his speech and even though he cried I was right there along with him. Crying my eyes out. He came back out and we watched the show together until he had to before. Then came back out and we continued watching until it was time for the Viewers Choice Award. He won that too.

After being there for 3 hours it was honestly time to party. When I say party I mean party hard!!!

Me: Baby you did it!!!

August: I wouldn't have done it without you. Making those hits for my fans baby love.

I smiled. I kissed him with so much passion that honestly I forget people was even with us.

Nicki: Damn, girl do you even want to go to the after party?

Me: umm yeah.

Chris: My Nigga Congrats.

Trey: TURN UP!!!