Chapter 23

Audrey's POV:
Since Tyler decided to stay with the twins, I decided not to let Melody go to class today. I let her sleep in. I decided on the things of we could do today. Maybe go get our hair and nails done then go get something to eat then do a little shopping and teach her how to cook.
Later Mel came into my room just laying in my bed with me.
Mel: what we doing today?
Me: well we going to get our & nails done, go get something to eat, do a little shopping then I'll teach you how to cook. Is that cool with you?
Mel: minus the cooking part.
I laughed just that action reminded me twin so much. Once she said "minus the cooking part" her mom would do that cause she's so lazy.
Me: and I would like you to take you some where but I don't think you're emotionally ready for it.
Mel: I'm ready for anything.
Me: alright now go get ready.
She got out my bed and walked to her room to get ready. I got out my bed and walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I turned on the water, and got in the shower and just stood there. I don't know if she's been to her moms grave site or if she's heard anything about her mom's but if she hasn't then she can learn it from me.
*45 Minutes Later*
Melody & I was at the beauty salon getting our hait & nails. As for her she been texting away on her phone, who IDK. But im finna find out.
Me: Mel?
Mel: yeah.
Me: who you texting?
Mel: uhh my bestfriend?
Me: which one?
Mel: Shawn.
Me: oh okay.
Soon as her phone ringed, she went right back ti texting. It's ashamed how kids and technology, are like the best of friends, the only way you can reach them is by texting them.
Our dryers cut off, and soon we was getting them blowed out. As for my nails I had them painted in black & gold because for New Years August & I decided to host a black tie affair. Sounds like a white collar party, but its different, you never really hear about.
After they blowed our hair out, we left and went to a diner called Big Daddy's on 82nd & 2nd Avenue. Soon as we sat down I knew paparazzi would be snapping pics right away and the worst part was we had a table by the window.
Mel: mom?
Me: yes
Mel: how do you deal with cameras like its bothering me already?
Me: I just ignore them, now you have to do the same.
Mel: but its annoying.
Me: I know I know. But tell what are the things you like to do?
Mel: I like to draw, dance, and take selfies.
Me: were you on any dance teams? Do you want to be on one?
Mel: nope. But I would like to be on one.
Me: cool I'll call a friend of mines and see if she can take any new dancers.
The waiters came and took our orders and left.
Me: do you want do a lil bit of modeling too or just dance for right now?
Mel: I'll say both.

Mel's POV:
We sat there talking and laughing. I'm so glad to say that she's my guardian. I would like to know who my mom was and what she was like. But they probably acted alike since Audrey & my mother are twins.
Me: can you tell me what my mom was like?
Audrey: she was more of the sarcastic and care free twin. We both had similar dreams and aspirations. She was a dancer and modeled here and there. When she founded out that she was pregnant with you she was estatic because she always wanted to have somebody to admire her besides me.
Me: wait a minute, you were the younger twin?
Audrey: yeah, why?
Me: it just seems like you're the older one.
Audrey: I mean she wished that sometimes. But like we were the best of friends connected at the hip. Nobody could seperate us. But there are some things that I wish I could tell you but I can't as of right now.
That had me in suspicion because I'm like what could it that she's hiding from me and it couldn't be that bad.
The waitress came back with our food and we began to eat. I think I could get used to this life for a while.

Tyler & Melody in MultiMedia