Chapter 30 Epilogue

August's POV:
It's been a year since Audrey and I been married. And today we have an interview, I honestly dislike Morgan for that because I had plans for us, that consisted of leaving like right now. But we still going to leave any way.
Audrey & I was getting ready to go to this interview and decided to match wearing all white.
Audrey: AUGUST!?!
I walked in the closet where she was at looking at all the hats I owned. Particularlly the white & black one.
Me: yes beautiful?
Audrey: How do I look?
She turned around with my hat on.
Me: perfect baby! You know we got this interview so Ima need you to hurry up getting ready.
Audrey: I'm done.
Me: then let's go.
I grabbed her hand and walked out the house into my range. Only for her to for get realize she forgot something.

Audrey's POV:
I really didn't forget anything, I just want to give him part 1 of our Anniversary gift. I walked into our kitchen, slid open one of the drawers and found the keys. I know he'll love this gift. But he'll have to hide it from the kids more specifically AJ & Tyler.
I called his phone and told him to come in the house.
August: bae how long you gon take we got somewhere to be?
Me: just come to the garage and close ya eyes once you enter.
August: okay.
He hung up the phone and came to the garage.
August: I'm here now why my eyes closed?
Me: open them!
He opened his eyes in excitement. I got him the Mercedes Benz Slingshot and a Lamborghini Gallardo. He's my baby he deserves it.
August: their mine?
Me: yeah their yours.
I pulled out my phone and started snapping pictures on him sitting in his new baby and next to his new baby.
August: babe get it.
Me: we're riding in this to the interview.
August: yeah let's go.
I got in the Mercedes Benz Slingshot and he drove off to the radio station. Hot 97. Things we do for our fans to keep them on their toes.
*After The Interview*
August's POV:
I drove back my new baby, Slingshot, to the house. I already had packed our bags for this vacation. I cannot wait til we get out in Dubai. She's been dying to go there for a few months. So I figured why not take her out there as an anniversary gift. Why because I just want to see my wife happy.
Soon as we got back to the house I called Travis to come get us. We recently moved so by this vacation, it gives Yandy some time to decorate because we're not only going to Dubai. We got a week out in Dubai, a week in Europe, and a week in DR. As for the kids, Kiyanne is on college tours for 3 weeks, Tyler is with his AAU team and the Twins is with Miyagi getting a feel on how to be a personality which they get from us.
Travis texted me telling me that he was in the driveway.
Me: Audrey lets go.
Audrey: okay.
Luckily we're taking the private jet just so she could pack as much as she wanted to.
*In Dubai*
Omniscient POV
Soon as they landed in Dubai they dropped everything off at the hotel, taking showers, and changing before doing anything. After they changed that was the start of their 3 week anniversary vacation.
As for the kids, Tyler has been holding up his end of the bet with his sister, Kiyanne. Tyler is ranked number 1 in the nation and has been getting scholarship offers from all schools across the country, he's still best friends with Carmelo's son Kiyan & Omere. It's always competition between them but their parents see them going to college together.
As for the twins, AJ & Aubrey, they love being in the public eye. They're always hosting parties on a Friday night. They just recently started their own radio channel with Power 105.1. And they're always getting tips from Miyagi since he's a radio personality. The twins are different completely. Aubrey is the opposite of AJ. AJ is a complete flirt. Aubrey is completely shy. They're both popular but Aubrey only lets a few people into her life. AJ loves meeting new people and with their IG accounts going off like crazy, they'll be hesitant into getting into relationships.
And last but not least, Kiyanne, formally known as Melody, has a lot on her plate. With her now coming to a decision on going to college her heart is set on going to LSU but then the distance from everybody she loves is going to Syracuse University. If she commits to LSU, she'll have to risk her relationship, friendships, and time accordingly to get the perfect grades she wants. Will she say Hell Yeah to LSU or Hell Nah and keep her relationship with everyone she loves.

Thanks for reading the Sequel should be up some time after my most hated Holiday now that I'm in my 2nd year in High School. Valentine's Day. Everybody used to be in it together now it's just one man for themselves.