Chapter 28

Melody's POV:
I woke up at around 10:30. My parents left for interviews and all that other ish. Tyler still sleep. The twins are at school. And I'm getting ready for my studio session. I'm excited as shit but nervous at the same time.
When I was 15 I used to suck at this shit. And now that I'm 17 going 18 March 21st, I'm getting better. My phone started ringing and it was Morgan.
Me: hello?
Morgan: I'm downstairs.
Me: alright I'm on my way.
Morgan: k.
I hung up, grabbed my hard drive that I had a few songs on there from what I was messing around with. Over 12 songs only played at a few parties. I put on my navy blue uggs and grabbed my scarf and headed out. I got in the car Morgan drove off to Studio 10.
We walked into the studio only to hear a few instrumentals being played. We walked in only to see a dude bob his head to a dope ass beat.
Morgan: Ky'Lee!
Ky'Lee: MoneyBagz!!
Morgan: Ky this is Kiyanne, Kiyanne this is Ky'Lee.
Ky'Lee: hello beautiful.
He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed a little bit then looked at Morgan.
Me: your gonna get me in trouble Morgan.
Ky'Lee: I see your in a relationship. But onto business do you have anything that we well I can work with tweak anything.
Morgan passed him my hard drive and he seemed suprised.
I pulled out my phone and texted Kiana, like I really needed another female in here with me to keep focus and not on this piece of fine man. Wait a minute, Jay Jay Jay Jay. Your boyfriend Jay. My phone started ringing and thinking of the devil, it was Jay.
Me: hey baby.
Jay: where you at? You home?
Me: Nah I'm at the studio, sowwy baby.
Jay: when you coming home.
Me: umm idk you should come get me around 3:30.
Jay: I got you. Now go do yo thang for me okay.
Me: alrite.
Jay: I love you.
Me: I love you too babe.
I hung up and watched as Ky'Lee plug up my hard drive into his computer and played a few songs off the hard drive.
Morgan: let's use these as your singles to drop out now. When did you do these?
Me: I was playing around at the house in Long Island and this was the outcome. I think it could be better.
Ky: where you from?
Me: I'm from Queens & Long Island, lived with my father until I was like 10, then moved in with my aunt.
Ky: cool.
The conversation was cut short by his phone ringing and he ignored it. Honestly how do you just ignore a phone call and knowing it's going to annoy the people around you.

Tyler's POV:
I woke from my phone ringing and it was Sydney. Sydney is the girl my sister put me with. She's a junior at her my sister's all girl high school. It was a FaceTime call and I don't want her to see me right now so I just texted a quick message saying that I'll call her back.
I did my daily hygiene and then FaceTimed her back. She answered within 3 rings.
Sydney: hey Ty.
Me: hey syd. wassup.
Sydney: nun I miss you!
Me: I miss you too. But what you doing?
Sydney: Bouta walk my dog. I'm surprised Mel ain't come in here yet.
Me: what time is it?
Sydney: 11:30.
Me: she's at the studio with Morgan.
Sydney: ohh so you got the free.
Me: yea. If the dog is the only thing in house with me then yeah.
Sydney: *laughs* feeling lonely?
Me: it looks cold as shit outside.
Sydney: definitely is I'm dead tryna cuddle up today.
Me: want to come over.
She was hesitant before answering my question. I would to if I was her and the son of R&B parents is asking me to come lay up and watch Netflix shit.
Sydney: yea I'll come over. Give me like an hour.
Me: ight. Text me when your downstairs in the lobby.
Sydney: okay.
I hung up and got in the shower. She tryna cuddle so fuck it why not.

Audrey's POV:
I was linking up with Fabolous at the studio to work on his project. The Young OG Project. We were working on his last song and he wanted my vocals. I feel so honored on working with him. He's practically been in this music shit for like ages and to honestly sit here and work on a 90s inspired project I am truly honored.
After we finished the song, we talked about this major project.
Fabolous: I really want to thank you for working with me last minute.
Me: no I'm truly honored to be working with an Young OG.
Fabolous: how's the family?
Me: everything is everything. Melody is working on her own business ventures. Tyler is still playing ball. And the twins are being kids.
Fabolous: speaking of the twins, Johan asks about them all the time.
We ordered food while we continued to talk about everything regarding the family. He's like the third uncle to the kids. The favorite too if you let Cameron and Miyagi tell it.
Me: how's Emily?
Fabolous: she's pregnant.
Me: really!? How far long is she?
Fabolous: yeah our 2nd child together. She's about 4 months pregnant.
Me: what are you hoping for? Another boy, a little girl, both if possible?
Fabolous: I mean Emily's daughter is like my daughter, even though we got off on the wrong foot. But I would want a lil girl. I know that would change me for the better. And it's time for a good change. Knowing how the world is today, with another little boy, that's more pop quizing and warning him about the world we live in and being his life optician.
Me: that comes with both. But it's not so much enforced on a girl, but you would have to warn her about the boys.
Fabolous: she will not see a boyfriend until she's 35.
Soon as he said that, Emily walked in with Johan and August with the twins.
Twins: Mommy!!
They trampled me with hugs. I can't complain I like being a mom to my four.
Johan: hi Audrey!
Me: Johan are you flirting.
Johan: maybe I am maybe I'm not.
August: aye lil man
Johan: my bad my bad...Audrey call me.
I laughed. That was to funny.
Me: I wondered where he learned that from.
Fabolous: it's in the genes of the Jackson men.
Emily shook her head at his response. I honestly love their little family.
August: babe lets make another baby!
Before I could answer Aubrey answered by yelling No!
Me: and there's the answer
August seemed hurt by that reaction from Aubrey. She likes having all of her daddy's attention and getting what she wants from him.
Me: Emily who's doing the baby-shower?
Emily: I don't know why?
Me: you should let me plan it.
Emily: okay I guess.
Fabolous: what are you a party planner?
August: let's call her super mom. Multi-career woman and still is able to come home and be a mom.
Fabolous: that's how Emily is. But the pregnancy is slowing her down so she's home with Joso alot.
We continued our conversation and we didn't leave the studio until 6:30.

Melody's POV:
Morgan and I made plans to shoot some videos in a couple of days. We came to the agreement of doing the OG Bobby Johnson video aka Bark. Then in a few weeks we'll start recording my album. As much singles as we're dropping, its like we're releasing a mixtape.
My phone started ringing and it was DJ.
Me: hello?
DJ: where you at? We at your house
Me: I'm on my way home now.
DJ: hurry up.
I hung up. Grabbed my bag, hard drive and walked out. I got in the Uber and went home, to the crazy people who were waiting on me.

DJ in Multi-Media.