Chapter 12: Its Going Down pt 2

August POV:

Bianca collapsed onto my chest, breathing heavy. I swear she never get enough of the kid. I kind of have this wanting feeling of having a kid of my own. I mean I have my brother's daughters and Bianca's two nephew's and god son call me dad. But I just want someone who looks either exactly like me or a mix between his/her moms.

Bianca: let's go again?

Me: didn't you plan a dinner for 6:30

Bianca: what time is it now?

Me: its going on 4:30

Bianca: I guess.

With her saying that she means I don't care don't talk to me. I hate when she does this.

Bianca's POV:

I got out bed before anything else could be said. I walked into my bathroom and started to take a shower. As the water heated up, creating fog on the glass doors, I started to wash up.

I started to feel kisses on my neck. I turned around to see that it was August up against my short ass frame.

Me: I thought we didn't have anytime.

August: we got a lil bit of time.

August bent me over stuck it in me. He began trying to find my g-spot. Soon as he found it he began hitting the same spot over and over. Moans began to get louder and the sounds of skin popping became louder. Soon as I bust my nut he did to.

August: Happy?

Me: very.

I started to wash him up as he did me. We soon got out. I went into my closet and put on an all white sundress with silver flip flops. I started to straighten my hair before exiting the closet.

August: babe?!

Me: what?

I left the closet area to see that he was in the mirror staring at the hickeys I left, oops!

August: why!?!

I laughed cause he's being so dramatic, right now.

I walked out the room with August not to far behind me. When we got down there, Trey & Chris was chilling drinking beers in the family room watching tv.

Me: what y'all did today besides settle in?

Chris: rode dirt bikes.

Me: I had a feeling you was gonna find them. Which one you took?

Chris: the black & red one. You mind if I add more artwork on the bikes?

Me: nah go ahead. What about you Trey?

Trey: went Jet Skiing!

Me: y'all had fun then. But we got like all week before we go backto hold the races tho.

My phone started to ring. It was my momma on facetime.

Me: hello?

Momma: talk to Tyler.

Me: why? what happened?

Momma: he keep fussing with DaShawn and acting up.

Me: alright.

She called Tyler, he came running then his face popped up on the screen.

Me: what is this I hear about you acting out, and bothering DaShawn?

Tyler: mommy he keeps bothering me so I beat him up.

August wanted to talk to him about what he's doing. He basically told him to not fight with him, fight for him. And if he hears anything he ain't getting the jays, lebrons, kobes, or kd's he wants thats coming out soon.

August: we gotta go but we'll talk tonight iight?

Tyler: k daddy love you guys.

August: love you too.

He gave me back my phone before responding to me.

August: he'll do good just a little bribery and he'll behave.

Me: you spoke to the other boys.

August: nah they was playing he was on time out.

Me: wow.

We waited for everybody to come downstairs and there's like two more people coming along. I didn't want Trey & Chris to feel like the third wheel so I had called my two homies from New York Cassie & Karrueche come on this trip.

The door bell rang it was them. They came in, we group hugged I haven't seen them since I was at XXL offices. We walked into the living area and I introduced them to Chris & Trey. Like I would have expected, Chris & Karrueche would hit it off instantly and Trey & Cassie.

Once everybody came down stairs, we all went into the dining hall. When we got there was plates of ribs, jerk chicken, jerk pork, rice, platinos (plantains), potatoes, cabbage, and beans.

Chef: welcome back Chinx & friends, I am Robin the personal chef, if you need anything or want to know any of the recipes ask me them. Enjoy your stay.

We all said thank you. We started to say grace and that was until somebodies phone went off. We all looked up, and August said something that had all of us laughing.

August: nigga, you gon have yo phone on blast and I'm trying to bless this food and you gon interrupt me. That's what doing now.

We all started dying. I never would have thought that he would do that. We all know how blunt he is. August finished up prayer and then we began to eat. After we all had dinner we all sat outside on the patio talking.

August: babe?

Me: yeah my love?

August: I think that its time to take a full family vacation.

Me: with?

August: me you, your mom, your nephew, my nieces, and my sister.

Me: so where going?

August: we going to Honduras.

I beamed with excitement never been before but I want to go.

August: babe can you get me another beer?

Me: I got you.

I got up from his lap and walked into the kitchen. When I walked in I seen Nicki was leaning up against a counter.

I opened up the fridge grabbing a bud light and a myx moscato. When turned around, Nicki was all on my back side, close enough to kissing me.

Me: Nicki back up please.

Nicki: why?

Me: because your invading my personal space thats why?

She backed up a little bit. Thats when she leaned in kissed me. I didn't kiss back, my eyes wasn't closed. I honestly felt weird. Before she could say anything, I grabbed the drinks and left. I was not up for hearing her trying to justify those actions.

I came back and handed August his beer. He instantly knew something had to happen.

I have a new August Alsina fanfiction its called Talk Show Host. Check it out. I just updated that too so I would love for y'all to read this & share it along with the other August Alsina story.