Chapter 33

I immediately texted Jc.

Me: twitter pics?

Jc: yes

Me: Lia?

Jc: yes. Connor?

Me: yep

Jc: o2l house now

Me: omw

I rushed to get over to the o2l house in less than 10 minutes. I managed to get there and didn't even bother knocking on the door.

I ran up to Jc's room, where he was laying on his bed.

"Hey." I said laying next to him.

"Hey." His voice was cold and shaky.

"What did she say." I asked.

"Were taking a break until I can manage to explain everything." He replied. "Connor?"

"Not much. Just told me to get out."

"Of what? His life?"

"I think he meant his house." I looked over at Jc. His eyes were red and it looked like he was crying. "Were you crying?"

He looked back at me. "Yes. I'm so mad at myself. Maybe if I wouldn't have taken your sunglasses. Maybe if we wouldn't have met those fans. Maybe if we didn't even go to the mall. Maybe if-" he went on.

"Jc! Stop blaming yourself. It wasn't your fault." My voice got quieter, "It wasn't our fault."

"Well, it kind of is our fault. For looking like a couple. I mean...we look like we're holding hands, in love, happy."

"It's all a lie. It was those girls. Who followed us through the mall."

He looked down. "I need some air."

I followed him out the back door. We sat by the pool, in silence. It was a comfortable silence though.

"Maybe we should try to explain." He said after a long while.

I tried to be strong but just couldn't hold it in anymore. I let the tears fall silently.

"She's ignoring my calls." He said after a few attempts at calling Lia. He looked over at me. "A-are you crying?"

I nodded wiping the tears. He put his hands around me not long after. "I just thought that everything would be fine after I got back, me and Connor getting married, seeing my friends, but obviously my life sucks so I would have this luck." I sobbed more.

"Maybe you should call him." He suggested.

Jc let go of me as I tried to call Connor. It went to voicemail right away. I decided to leave a voicemail. "Connor, please answer me. You never let me explain what was going on. Me and Jc are just friends. He loves Lia, I love you. Some girls took that picture and probably were Connor girls or Jc girls and they wanted to mess up our relationships because you two are the only guys with girlfriends in o2l and some girls think they can have you. My point is, me and Jc don't have anything going on. He stole my sunglasses and I was grabbing his hands to try and get them back." I paused for a moment to think. "Just please, call me back or text me back." I said quieter.