Chapter 23

"What's up o2l!" Jc said extending the 'L' ".....Jc here."

"And Connor!" I said excitedly.

"..And Connor." He said gesturing to me. "So today.....were doing an ask Jc! featuring special guest Connor!"

"Yay!" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Okay..." Jc said as he unlocked his phone to twitter, randomly looking through twitter questions. "First question: who's your favourite youtuber?"

"Well, I don't know about you...but my favourite youtuber is Jc Caylen." I said with a creepy smirk as I looked at him.

"My favourite youtuber is ... Ricky Dillon." He said laughing at my mad face expression. "#sorrynotsorry connor!"

"Wow. Great way to start the video." I said looking back at the camera. Just then, my phone went off.

"Connor! phones on silent please!" Jc yelled sarcastically.

"I'm sorryyyy! I just got a text." I said reading the text.

Nicole💘: Hey Starbucks boy :p

Jc looked over my shoulder. "Oooh. Who's Nicole??" he said elbowing me. "And why does she have a heart by her name????"

"Its nobody! just, get on with the video." I said as I texted back quickly.

Me: Hey cute girl who didn't even buy any Starbucks when she was at Starbucks :p

Then I locked my phone as fast I could and for on with the video.

We answered a few other questions until we had a few more questions to answer until the video was over.

"Next question!" I yelled. I just scrolled randomly and the one my finger landed on, I asked. "Do you guys miss..Taylor." I said slowly realizing what the question was.

I saw Jc look over at me with a serious face. "Um....to be honest, yeah I do." He looked back at the camera. "She was like my sister, and I miss her so much."

I looked down, trying to fight back tears a bit. "Yeah, I miss her a lot too."

After a silence Jc finally broke it by saying "okay! well that's the end of the video I guess!" I looked up right away and tried to act like myself...it kind of worked. "Give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and I will see all you beautiful people next Thursday!!" he said as he put his hands over the lens like all the other outros. Jc stopped recording and we went downstairs to the living room where everyone else was siting. (And by everyone else I meant Ricky, Kian, Andrea, and Jenn.)

"Hey guys." Jc said as I followed him down the stairs. Kian and Andrea were sitting together on the sofa looking at something on Kian's phone. Jenn and Ricky were talking and eating pizza at the table.

"Hey Connor. Jc." Ricky said, "done filming your video?"

"Yeah. It was fun." Jc replied taking a slice of pizza.

I took out my phone and saw that I had a few twitter and Instagram notifications. But I also had a new text from Nicole.

Nicole💘: (: we should hang out tomorrow.

Me: sure lets have lunch. taco bell??

Nicole💘: meet you there at 12 :p

I smiled to myself before locking my phone and joining Jenn, Ricky, and Jcs conversation.

I left their house at about 10 and drove home. It was about 1am now and I couldn't fall asleep. I was still watching netflix and thinking about life...about Nicole. I couldn't wait to see her tomorrow, I couldn't stop thinking about her...I just don't know why.