3

Kyle's POV:

I was sitting in some random class, I don't even knw name of subject. God! Why these teachers are always singing lullaby.

Palmy was  behaving rude to that girl for no reason. Did she eat thorns in break fast? But I remember  eating pancakes today.

I guess Palmy went to garden early and took upon few worms, after all she is worm eater, book worm! I started laughing at my thoughts.

A chalk came flying in air as it had target at my delicate forehead, god! It pains horribly. Did u ever get that?

I got up from my seat yelling ..

" who was that bastard.."

' control your mouth kyle, dont use your tongue too much. U are here at my class not in circus, Iam your teacher not joker, why were you laughing by the way?' there was silence, everyone was looking at me now.

"sorry Mam I was not laughing. Actually wisley was saying something to me .." I was explaining her reason, wisley gave me angry look, she suddenly spoke..

'concentrate Kyle your exams are near, u r bright student I didnt expect from u this, dont repeat this again. Sit down and concentrate at my figure not on your stupid friend's talk '.

Entire class was laughing now. Who in this world would like to even look at a hypos figure? May be her husband elephant.

My friend, wisley, was laughing catching his stomach, I warned him to be silent but the fact was.. Even I was laughing now.

' I meant the figure I have drawn on the board here, not mine.' and then she started cursing under her breath.

This women needs proper english tutorials.

The bell rang and we all ran outside with our bags. We didnt even spare a look at her. After all its her mistake of mispelling herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intro:

Name: Kyle
Professsion: school student,
                         in seniors.
Residence: [presently]
                    HOGWARDS HILLS.

I have my best buddies always with me..  but Wisley is my heart. We are a gang here. Not such kind which u are thinking right now.

We move around ragging the juniors specially the new students, and causing mischief to others is our USP but we never fall in illegal activities nor we allow others to do that.

Friends are my family at Hogwards, far from home. But Palmy is pain in my ass.

Occasionally palmy is sweet too, but was that bcz Wisley was with me or she was actually kind hearted deep inside?

Whatever, but I always loved her as a sister. I protected her and in return she supported me everytime. It was our unspoken promise.

I never found interesting girl till now, the one who would interest me not from her exteriors but from her simplicity. I guess God has stopped manufacturing such samples now a days.

_______________________________________

This was the intro of my characters!

Wt do u say abt the chemistry going to  start in between Kyle & Kristy?

Well waiting fr ua interesting comments abt the characters.

COMMENT SHARE & LIKE.

Note:- present chapter's cover pic is by: again Sweet girl  ANURADHA B.

~WHISKERS