29

Jack's POV:

I thought this trip would bring joyance, but this Island was checking my tolerance level every day.

Thought Kristy would be a good catch, but kyle always guards arounds. Wisley not so friendly enough to hang out with. What Iam I supposed to do alone here?

Yesterday when I was walking around to find something that would be curios to know about, I came across Queen's area. I peeked inside keenly and saw that MS was bashing everything on the floor out of her anger.

I was about to investigate further but Mr. Andrews caught me by my shoulder and started dragging me with him. My exploration got full stop.

We were taken to mini Auditorium later by Mr. Andrews, where I heard Kristy's scream after a while and Mr. Andrew fell unconcious on floor.

He was carried out of Auditorium, may be towards medic section and we all were asked to return to our rooms.

Whole day we had to spend sitting around & doing nothing.

This Island sucks! Hope my dreams entertain me.

---------- ---(next morning)--------- ----------
Today morning I woke up withought any fuss. I couldn't sleep whole night properly.

One of the maid came inside my room and placed tray and left.

I had my brekfast thoroughly and thought to sleep again as Mr. Andrews was ill, we didn't see him since yesterday nor we had anything to do.

Meanwhile I heared a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Kyle standing at entrance with his hands in pocket.

'I didn't go near kristy I swear'

"Who said Iam here to discuss whether you go near her or no? Did you?"

'I ....I thought. But I didn't. Why will I? Why I am I scared right now '

"You think a lot buddy. Come with me lets play in my room, aren't you bored of sitting alone doing nothing, since yesterday?"

My stress relived after knowing that he is in good mood & he didn't approach to hit me again.

'Yeah sure I will join'

We both walked upto his room. Kristy & wisley were already present.

"Hey Jack come join us. We playing truth & dare." said Wisley.

We all formed a circle and took empty wine glass to play. Wisley asked me to rotate it firmly & I tried my best not to break it.

"Jack are you alright! How would you lose your way yesterday?" questioned Kristy slowly to me.

'Nothing like that kristy. Lets play here"

I looked at Kyle & Wisley, who didn't give damn about me talking with kristy.

They were busy in bashing each other for god knows what reason.

The game began & glass rotated, enjoying the swirl on velvet mat, this time, it stopped, pointing at me.

I choosed...... truth. Uff!

"Say me then.. You like kristy?" emphasised Wisley.

Its quite awkward situation right here. Kyle & kristy were gazing at me, while expecting me to answer it.

Kyle didn't gave me any death glares this time, he was in play mode.  My luck.

'Yes I do like her..... but but as a friend nothing much. I swear'

I was sweating badly. Kyle placed his hand over my shoulder and spoke in my ears..

"well said partner"

I gave him faint smile.

Kristy gave me ' What happened to you'  look. I didn't bother to look at her much.

We played this game till afternoon, where we dared each other like.. 1)running around screaming in coridor (kristy received shoutings for this)
2) running all around like mad with one trouser folded (one of the maid pitied me thinking I am having mental illnes)
3) proposing a maid romantically (where kyle almost got a slap)
4) getting cup of sweet from kitchen (quiet difficult with all workers around but kristy was succesful)
5) stealing sword from guards, standing outside (Wisley was caught in his dare but Kyle managed to rescue him)

But sweatest dare was given to Kristy where she had to sing for us, she was like the nightingle to my ears. She could be a great singer in future.

At last the glass pointed at me, I choosed to dare. It was fun doing it with these insane people just like me today, no limits no rules and no seniors.

"Go to  the...ROOM SNAKES, which is restricted for all, dodge inside  and get something out from there. Thats your dare" announced Wisley.

"Its insane Wisley. Jack you are not doing such dare specially whens its restricted. We need to follow the rules. I guess its rule #63 " said kristy.

We were shocked to know she literally read the delirious rule book.

"Dare is dare. No stepping back. Once said can't be changed. Jack are you ready? Or else.." threatened Kyle.

'Yes yes I will, I will. Direct me where it is. I don't remember'

Wisley made sketch and directed me to that room. I requested them to accompany me, kristy denied but kyle & wisley agreed. They came till corridor end and stopped.

"We will wait here. Go" said Kyle

I trembled while walking with fear what it might end up with. As I reached the Room, I slipped inside the door quickly.

For my luck there were no guards, and the door was open. As I entered inside I heared someone growling with pain, Queen was ordering her guards on high pitch.

I took time to reach the spot, it was long corridor with darkness entire way. Anyhow I reached & peeked from a near by pillar and saw MS with her several guards, Mr. Andrews on his knees with head bent and hands tied behind.

Whats the matter?

Cage with bird was brought in and placed beside Mr. Andrews. That bird!!

"You Kept it even though I had warned you. You said those things to that girl, even though it was not necessary. What did you say?" demanded MS.

Mr. Andrews didn't utter a word. With MS's permission one of the Guard thrashed his head with big rock.

Mr. Andrews fell on the ground screaming horribly with pain. Suddenly his shirt started toring off, and there were wounds forming on his boday. The bird was taken out of cage and was held in mid air.

I sensed that Queen was using her power to kill them. With one strike of her finger, the bodies of the bird & Mr. Andrews, were cut into two pieces with blood splattered all around.

'NO'

I screamed instantly and tried to run out from here. I was about to step ouside the room, someone grabbed me by leg and I fell on ground. I was dragged all the way like dog and I screamed for help.

No one arrived for help and the door was shut. After while I was infront of MS, I saw fierce look on her face. Those red eyes haunted me to death. Very next moment my eyes couldn't perceive anything & I skipped beat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jack... Gone? What do you think?

LIKE, COMMEMT  & SHARE

~WHISKERS