8

Wisley's POV:

Joining Kyle in today's special class was not my idea , he begged me to come & encourage him. And I had to agree, what was I thinking by the way?

Animal studies was not my special, I don't know how I cleared through it. Ya! I remember... It was Kyle's mastery in animal studies that helped me to pass through.

I was majorly interested in plants, I have collected many trophies in botony Quiz. I'm not boosting myself by the way.

I was sitting in last, Kristy was in first row boring holes into the book with her eyes. I could see her face, Kyle had placed Chameleon on her desk. God! It was so funny to look at her expressions. She was so scared, sweat was forming over her forehead.

' Kyle, why don't you start with demonstration of handeling that chameleon with help of anyone.. Like... Kristy?'

" you are right wisley but let me finish explaining them theoritical points" said kyle.

Now Kristy was boring holes in me with her razor sharp eyes. Man! This girl is so aggressive I didn't knew. I could imagine myself being throttled by her delicate hands & my cries punching hole in this silence. Uff!

Then I concentrated on Kyle avoiding gaze of Kristy anymore.

Kyle announced. "so class since I have explained u verbally let me show u practically. So who wants to volunteer?"

No one raised their hands. Kristy too had kept straight face but she held a tight fists, her knucles were white. Scared rabbit!

I signed Kyle from eyes in kristy's direction. He got the sign.

" since no one is coming forth, my friend Wisley has shown great interest in my class today, so let me call him here to join me, observe him first then everyone must follow. Come on Wisley"

Kyle welcomed me, to reach him, all started clapping at once. I pursed my lips n gave curt nod.

I face palmed myself in my thoughts, is this guy so dumb? Can't he take proper signal? I can't believe he is my old Kyle, literally he is behaving like dumbass infront of Kristy. I had asked him to take kristy with him not me. I can't risk my reputation here.

I walked upto Kyle, he handovered me chameleon. It was quite good, green, long and big chameleon I can say but my pulse was high looking at its features, my hands were trembling. I couldn't stand more and I placed it on my front desk and walked out of the class taking excuse from all.

I was counting 10 to calm down myself.

Kyle came behind me. I could hear few were laughing, even Kristy?

' thanks to you Kyle, Finally I have made my own fun, acted like stupid infront of all. Couldn't you be more hostile?'

" voww! Hold on man. Stop blaming like a girl. It was about your actions that made everyone laugh. You yourself had asked for it."

'kyle if I punch your nose don't complain about it later. Have you been bitten by that dumb moth?'

"control your horses here, I didn't get any bite from princi nor Iam acting like a dumb like you. By the way.. You did great handeling .. Hahahahaha"

And here was the final show of my insult. He too? I will just run away from here.

'you.!!. I will see you in dormitory. Now run to your mysterious kristy"

Well you don't need an enemy if you have got such friends by your side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan cover pic: by ANURADHA.B

Such a wonderful one out of all of your collections.

[Wisley: I ll hand u dat chameleon if u dont give me like button.]

LIKE COMMEMT & SHARE.

~WHISKERS.