10

Kristy's POV :

Don't know what changed me but I had started hangging out with Palmy's gang, no.. Kyle's gang.

Everyone was so welcoming. I enjoyed their conversations majorly about kyle's mischiefs.

Palmy always gave him ravaged answers, god! She had so much of dislike towards Kyle and he returned her the same. After all.. these two are among those few brothers n sisters who are always like this.

Wisley always meant something untold words, while he spoke but never mentioned it straight. Other than him, only kyle n palmy would understand his hidden words. He was like a puzzle to me.

For example :

' Hey! Kristy. I would name u one nick.. Ummm what about .. Kristyle..? .'

What on earth is this kristyle!
I questioned palmy about it, she gave me clean chit. I knew she is hiding something.

Now a days I was not missing my mother much. I had got a caring friends here. I usually spoke once in a week with mom over a landline of our dormitory.

Finally 4weeks special class (of animal fear) was coming to an end.

Today was the last day. And Iam writing my exam along with other 50 students. And to annoy me more I was informed that, our princi was invigilator in every special class realted tests.

This Moth was not leaving my desk at all, I was nervous. Everytime I wrote the answer I corrected it thrice thinking, princi is watching over.

It was 10mints remaining for final bell and I had completed answering all the queations. Princi was impressed, he gave me smile n left my desk.....  Ufff...Finally!!

Someone poked me at shoulder, I tilted a little to see who it was. She was one of my classmate..

'hey Iam scarlet help me to write answer of 21st question'

"umm.. I can't help u scarlet it will be against the rules of examination" I answered politely.

'hell with rules. Just give me a hint dam mate'

'u can be polite n get a help scarlet. Do u knw a word.. Please?' came in kyle.

I don't know from where he stepped in. Scarlet rolled her eyes and gave me warning look. The final bell rang. Now Iam in mess!

Kyle collected all the answer sheets n placed it in hands of princi, who was busy arranging them in order.

Everyone were busy discussing about the test but scarlet was pouring out all the idiotic things about me infront of her group, I ignored her comments.

Kyle came to me n leaned over my desk with his usual smirk ..

"kyle there was no need of u, I could have faced it."

' How..? By requesting her not to be rude to u? Or by getting punished after helping her? Or by just displaying your unusual silence?' Smirled Kyle.

I didn't knew what to reply him, my anger had taken over myself, I just bellowed without a word. His smirk grew bigger displaying his teeth.. Slight yellow... Yukk

I turned my back to him.

'hey! Kristy I was just helping u.' he was coming closer to me.

And then he caught my wrist from behind. I tried hard to free my hand but his grip was stronger than instant sticking gum.

"Leave Kyle, I can't talk with u now, all will notice us."

His grip got stronger this time and he jerked me back towards him, I fell back on his chest facing him n he held me firlmy at my waist before we could fall.

"Kyle Iam warning u, leave me right now."

'I will not leave, untill u agree that you have feeling for me.' he smirked.

"No way Kyle. Its not true. Stop dragging me into your some fake imagination"

'Its not my imagination, its my confession Kristy. Listen to me.. Promise me that u won't run if I leave u now'

I was not prepared for this, it was like shock to me. I knew what will come further if I promise to listen him but I had to do something before princi could notice us.

"stop it Kyle, u can't manhandle me like this. I demand.. Leave me now"

Before he could say another word, my locket's shine grew brighter. In few seconds it was so bright that we had to cover our eyes.. Then I felt cold wind drizzling from window behind  me.

Everyone took step back, there was sudden fall in temperature.

I saw dark figure approaching at window.. It had wings, was it human? Demon? What is it?

Kyle still held me by waist, this brought new but different level of confidence in me. After long time... i didn't panic n stood there ready to face anything that was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think it could be?

Fan cover pic: by innus1234

Thank you!

Like comment & share.

~WHISKERS