12

KRISTY'S POV:

I could hear faint voices around me, soft hand held mine, beep sound of machines, very much piercing pain over my left hand.

Was it needle in my vein? Where was I?

Slowly my eyes opened, my pupils took thier time to adjust with brightness.

I saw familiar happy face infront of me holding my hand...... She was palmy. She rubbed her thumb over my cheeks...

' Took your time fragile girl to open up your eyes? Don't ever do this to us again... Got that?'

I smiled a little but experienced pain as my facial muscles stretched. Its better I just nod or blink to respond.

' stop it Palmy! Let doctor check her first later you can complete your shoutings ' marked Wisley.

Person in white coat came nearby and started checking my senses, made a note about his observations, then checked upon my drips.
He gave me bright smile n left closing door behind.

' wisley! go call Princi, let him know that Kristy is up ' said kyle from distance, facing towards window with hands in his pockets.

Wisley didn't say much after that n took palmy with him.
Was there hidden message in between thier conversations?

Kyle turned to me as the door clicked shut. He took long strides past the room n reached my side in hurry.

My heart was flipping thousand times on a board, but still it did not effect my throbbing pulse. I skipped a beat when suddenly he took me in his arms & hugged me warmly.

His hug spoke a lot than the words he was conveying from his eyes, he was not meeting my eyes....Why? He sat striaght on the stool & interwined our fingers.

" what happened to me kyle? Why u look so broken? Why Iam here? Why wisley n palmy left? " I asked in pain.

He placed his finger on my lips to silence me.

' Just relax Kristy, don't worry everything is fine. Don't stress yourself, you were out for entire day ' Answered kyle.

He kissed my fingers catching in his hand, it gave goosebums to me. His eyes were shining bcz of tears in them. I couldn't take my hand back from his loose grip. He held it so delicately as if my hand will break bcz of more pressure over it.

' I... Iam sorry kristy. I shouldn't have let you go, I must have stopped u. Moreover Iam responsible for your present condition. Forgive me plz.. I won't bother you anymore ' started kyle.

Then his eyes displayed deep pain, he was hurting himself several times. But he didn't do anything to me then why is he blaming himself?

"kyle what are you talking about, you didn't...."

Suddenly door opened, princi entered the room with new face behind him, unknown women. Wisley n palmy too joined them.

Kyle left my hand and left the room as they all entered without a word to me. He greeted princi & the new face while exiting.

I missed that warmness now. Wait.. Did I feel for him?

' Kristy my dear how are u? We were scared to find u collapsed. Are u eating your food properly? '  said  moth.

Was it necessary for him to spoil such a good stance of me n kyle together?

'Sir she skips most of the time. I didn't knew it would end up here. But I assure u sir I 'll take care of her now'  said Palmy.

Unknown woman was observing me keenly with no facial expressions. When I glanced at her, she averted her gaze.

' Miss. Moana meet my progressive student Kristy. She was difficult case to handle with severe degree of animal fear n lack of social communication. I took upon challenge & here she is, fully changed.' said princi.

"Oh my my.. Animal fear? But when I saw her at my entrance here, she stood firm against my hypnotical vampire bats. I thought all would be scared to meet unfriendly creature but your student was with different level of confidence." she said.

' you are right Miss. Moana, she presented her new confidence, but unfortunately she is here but no problem, she has recovered as per her physician.' said princi.

He turned to me n said...

' Kristy Iam impressed by u dear, u r really a hardworker. You improved so well in short period. I have checked your answer sheet, u were excellent in it. And you cleared your practicals as well with (A+) according to Miss. Moana, who was invited here to conduct practicals & You have completed your special course in aggregate dear... Congrates'.

Palmy was jumping happily.

Paramedic came inside n said...
' sir please let the patient rest, her drip is still on go. And dont make noise read the sign boards... you little lady here'  she pointed out to Palmy.

Palmy had a scoul on her face bcz of paramedic's remark. Wisley had left along with Moth & the red lady, I mean Miss. Moana.

Slowly my eyes drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fan cover pic by lovely person here... So much thankful that you show such an interest in my novel...  innus1234

I need more support from u all, to continue on writing... Thank you!

LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE your views.

~WHISKERS.