14

Kyle's POV:

It was chilled evening. Wisley informed me that princi wants to see me. Was it about my preparations?.

I had lots of tasks to complete, now why the hell this Moth doesn't allows me to do it. After all it was biggest task given to me ever, Ms. Moana was famous magician in this world, it was her fisrt visit n I had to look after her, bcz her first visit must be the best.

It was really a risky job on me, I was totally drowned in it, but thanks to Moth, this work had kept me busy, away from Kristy. Now why Iam I thinking about her?

"Kyle?"

I didn't turn after hearing my name from her lips.. It was not necessary for me to ask who it was, her sweet perfume in air, answered about her presence.

"What u doing alone here Kyle?"

'I should ask you that question'

"Iam waiting for Palmy"

I understood palmy's plan. They both plotted this everything.

'This hippo always does mischief with me, now she included her as well'

"What? Why you calling me hippo"

'No no not you. Its about Palmy. Forget it. I think its better u go inside n rest'

"Kyle.. Iam bored resting"

'Kristy go'

"what happened to you being gentle with me? I won't go Kyle"

'Don't disobey me. Stop behaving like Palmy'

"Disobey? I want to move around Kyle. You can leave if u want to"

I saw a shadow near pillar, behind kristy, I knew it was him.

'WISLEY. Come. Out. Right. Now.'

There was no response. Kristy stood confused at her place.

'Who the hell is there just come out from there..'

I had to put break on my words as the shadow approached. Kristy turned to look at the shadow.

"Oh look who I meet in this chilled, dark solitaire evening. Isn't there restrictions to students that not to roam in corridors at evenings?" said shadow.

There was unfamiliar person opposite us, from voice she has to be lady. Kristy took few steps back.

A Vulture came flying, don't know from where, n sat on person's shoulder. It was very huge one, I never saw such. Kristy again backed her steps. She was trembling.

"See vulti, we are not alone in this place. There can you see?.. a couple. These were takling here and we disturbed them I guess. But... they are innocent plz don't harm them". Lady spoke to vulture.

Is she mad, she is apeaking with a vulture? But Why this vulture is here?

Vulture made blood curdling scream.

Kristy closed her ears and sat down.
"Stop this Vulture. Plz stop its scream, my ears will burst". She said loudly.

The vulture raised its scream to  maximum n took attacking posture.. Wings wide open & eyes redder than a blood.

Lady who was watching the scene started laughing in a very odd manner. It was not lady like, nor humanly.

I went closure to kristy n engulfed her in my arms.

'Stop there! Who ever you are, leave us. Stop your vulture its hurting by its scream. Or else I will call out & your vulti will be dead by then' I warned.

Vulture came closure, its scream was hypnotising our senses. Even I had to cover my ears, I experienced intense pain in head.

Kristy's locket took my attention, it started glowing again. It was brighter than the last time it glowed. The brightness increased to such extent that we could not open our eyes, I couldn't see anything.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!". Kristy screamed in a high pitch.

Then everything went blank. Slowly everything became normal. Locket's glow was to minimal, wind passed us untouched, there was usual darkness of evening, and majorly silence.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times. There was no one, vulture was gone. Kristy n I were sitting on floor covering our ears.

'Kristy, why did you scream? Where is that vulture & that shadow? I can't see  here anyone. Have they left? Hey! Is there anyone around' I shouted.

She did not move.

'Kristy get up. They have gone I guess we are safe. Get up. Kristy?'

I tried to raise her, she fell unconcious, blood all over her shoulders, her ears were bleeding. It was not less than horror to me.

'Kristy? Kristy? Get up what has happened to you? Is there anyone to help ? I need to find paramedic now.'

I raised her and took her in my arms. I carried her all the way to paramedic section. Gatekeeper was sleeping. God!

I kicked his chair & he got up shouting for help. He  should be the one wide awake to help others.. Instead  shouting for help. What has happened with the security level of this school?

He saw the girl bleeding in my hands & opened the gates. Night duty paramedics came running and started examining Kristy. I stood outside waiting for them to complete thier procedure.

---------------------------------------------------------

IS KRISTY ALRIGHT? WILL SHE COME OVER IT AGAIN?

TO KNOW MORE KEEP TUNED!

LIKE COMMENT & SHARE.

~WHISKERS.

Than you @innus1234 for such a great Fan Cover Pic

You really support a lot by sending such art pic every week.

For others, if interested do send me your FAN COVER PIC on my instagram, check my ACCOUNT.

Thank you!