11

Kyle's POV:

I wanted to have kristy by my side in every situation, but this present situation appeared dark. I was about to confess n her locket spoiled it.

Can't this dark figure wait untill I had completed confessing to my delicate figure infront of me?

Even though we had some serious task to face, my hands did not leave their grip. I won't be this lucky again right? *winks his eyes*

Something shaped around that dark figure, may be it was black smog, it roqueted in our direction, all of sudden many vampire bats emerged out of it.

Vampire bats skimmed all over, there were loud screams n all people were running hapazardly. I covered Kristy completely and we both sat down.

No one was being hurt but were effected by presence of uncommon creature around them, but kristy presented different authority this time.

She stood up confidently and stretched her right palm infront of her, her other hand was over her locket which was still glowing.

Surprisingly! Those vampire bats stopped flying and vanished in air. As the bats vanished, dark figure came near and entered the campus through the window.

There was pin drop silence. Everyone froze in their place, no one dared to utter a word. And again... My mysterious girl makes a move.
God! Has she started eating worms like Palmy now a days? Can't she avoid problems?

Kristy went further and stood infront of the dark figure which was taking a proper shape now... A women?

Princi came from behind with a smile on face and pushed kristy aside ...

" Hello miss. Moana Snakes. Welcome to HOGWARDS HILLS" said the MOTH & extended his hand towards the lady.

They shook thier hands and then she reveals her face to everyone ... extraordinary face brightness, with dark red lipstick on her over stretched lips, hairs upto length of her cheeks.

Why was she in complete red from hat to heels? Any obsession with red?

This incompatible situation was shocking for everyone. No one knew who she is & why princi was shaking hands with her.

Was there any affair between them? Nah.. Moth is about old age n this lady is like sweet 16.
Or was it planned? Was this part of practical test of special class?

Then we heared something fall on wooden floor. I looked over Kristy..

She had collapsed. I ran to her and took her in my arms. She was unconcious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here comes the new character in scene as a dark figure to all... Ms. Moana Snakes. What do you think who she might be?

Stay tuned!!

Fan pic by: drspoortichannalli

Thank you dear!

LIKE COMMENT & SHARE...

~WHISKERS.