6

Kristy's POV:

It was awesome when we all were given turkish delight at the end of dinner.

Now I beleive, that I will get a sweet sleep. Will I?

Its the only sweet I prefer since my childhood.

I remember when dad had brought a box full of some random sweets on the new year, I didn't even touch one.

I cried whole day. That night dad & mom took me out to one of the sweet parlor. #No icecream here#

But the store was full of.... Turkish delight. I was swinging around dad in happiness.

This thought made me to smile.

"Ahem! Someone is smiling here. Is it about the Ape?" said palmy.

'Who ape?'

"That ape bcz of whom u are smiling a lot now a days"

'Grow out of your ape box, Iam not thinking about Kyle'

"My lord! Did I mention kyle? No I didn't. Whats the matter deary"

'U are bothering me'

"hahaha I got u. See u are blushinggg"

This girl needs to shut her mouth. We both were been noticed by few of the 'J' girls around. #U knw J? Its jealous#.

"OMG! U blush a lot. Is it blushing o someone pissed on your face kristy" one of the girl interrupted & started laughing.

I ignored her comment.

"Piss off Scarlet. Your jealous words talk more than your words. Stick those comments where you don't blush from" insulted palmy.

I dragged palmy outside the room.

'Calm down Palmy. That was not necessary'

"Kristy that was not even adequate for the remarks over u. U need to snap on every wrong thing said about u"

'Lets just ignore this, plz don't share about this incident with anyone' I pleaded.

"Ok if u insist. But I will answer every filthy comment on u. U can't stop me"

'Fine!'

Then we heared some noise.. No its music .. With dialogues too? I was confused. I saw Palmy for explaination.

"Boys are watching movie"

I was in dumstruck shock.

"Don't be shocked. It happens once in month. No one knows about it... First of all close your mouth don't open so much. And don't stretch your eyes that they may boggle out"
She started laughing.

No one was allowed to watch movie at HOGWARDS HILLS. It was one among the 1001 rules of HH. Whats this?

"Come lets go"

'Where?'

"To watch the movie"

'No way I don't want to get suspended bcz of it'

" Okay then say me, for what you want to be, suspended" she started laughing again.

I rolled my eyes. Without giving me moment, Palmy dragged me till Hall no. 56, where boys were watching movie.

'Palmy I still insist, lets get out of here. I don't feel good about this.'

"Indeed?"

'Yes Indeed'

She pushed me through the door and I landed inside without toppling over. Thank god!
Palmy too entered just like a uninvited guest.

I saw Kyle, Wisley n other 5-6 boys watching movie. The movie was good, romantic music, bright colours, and also included a couple ....kissing...
Wait!! What? Kissing? Oh my god.. Its... Ehhh!

'No no I don't want to see this' I just rushed out screaming covering eyes with my hands.

Palmy too followed in same fashion.

" Hey stop u there, don't run" shouted Wisley from behind.

We both stopped and turned to look at Kyle n Wisley, standing behind with smirky face.

"I don't feel amazed to find Palmy here, but Kristy! Even you?" said wisley.

'What do you mean by even me?' I protested.

"Even u wanted to watch such movie " *winks his eyes*

"Wisley I never watched such things nor I want to" said Palmy.

'Mind your tongue Wisley' I remarked.

"Then what you both are doing here?" questioned Kyle.

Now it was our turn to watch our tongue.

'Palmy brought me here'

"Kristy! You open your mouth when its not necessary" said Palmy.

"Stop blame game Palmy. Kristy has said the fact. Now come to the point. If any of you opens your mouth about this then.." Kyle was interrupted

"Then we knw that your truth will be out & u will be suspended. Wow! great idea. Now I 'll open this secret to princi, if you do anything to me Kyle" warned Palmy. *winks her eyes*

Kyle n Wisley were in problem now. Watch your tongue boys.
I was enjoying this.

They both approached Palmy with angry face..... What are they going to do ?

Wisely kneeled down infront of her n held her leg like a begger..
"Plz Palmy don't do anything like that I beg of u"

Kyle made Puppy face "My sweet little cutey princess... Plzzz"

I was laughing like panting dog, running a long race?
This scene is epic.

______________________________________

[ KRISTY: ANYONE WANTS TURKISH DELIGHT? If Yes! Give me a star... ]

{Present chapter's fan cover pic is by my beloved frnd drspoortichannalli urf SPU. Tq }

Heyyy! Isn't this scene epic ? 😂

Well boys will be boys. No matter what. But thier way of escaping was quite ...cute. Don't you think so?

Comment, share & vote.

~WHISKERS.