23

Kristy's POV:

I was informed by one of the maid to join MS at the dining table. I stepped outside my room with simple dressing, high pony & no make up, not even touch ups.. 

I was observing the walls of the coridor, they were decorated as if there was a carnival. I guess this Castle is always so much furnished, thats why so many maids are in handy here.

"Kristy wait!"

I spinned to see Jack behind, running to catch up with me.

' Hi Jack'

"Hi kristy, wow you are looking so  beautiful in being simply ...gorgeous? would fit in your appreciation. See you made me out of words"

I started smiling at his appreciation.  I always felt Iam topic of depreciation, untill Kyle came into my life, but for my more amusement... Jack introduced himself.

'Stop it Jack, Iam looking normal. Lets get down, Queen is waiting for us'

"Sure lets keep going. Hungry?"

' Exceedingly hungry. I can't wait anymore to fill my stomach'

"Hahaha.. Even me but not that much"

We then proceeded to dining hall. Queen was waiting for us sitting on the chair at end of longggg table. Really... Very long.

Fire was lit all around the hall in stands. By now even I was having the feeling of royal after coming here.

"Good evening sweethearts, happy to have your presence by now. Come join me at table. You can sit anywhere. Where are your other friends?" questioned Miss. MS in her usual honey coated tone.

We gave her don't know look.

"Your highness, they are on their way" answered the Maid for us.

We then sat at the other end of the dining table, avoiding gazes of Miss.MS bcz I was busy embedding my eyes into delicious food infront of me. My mouth was watering.

" Your highness, your guests are here" informed  one of the maid.

Kyle & wisley arrived finally, now can we start eating?

But Kyle was different today, what was making him so irriated? He was giving death glares to..... Jack!!

Why these boys always have to compete in every matter? Can't they concentrate on thier work n avoid each other?

"Welcome boys, join us on the table. You can sit anywhere. Feel comfortable" greeted the Queen.

Kyle sat infront of me, wisley joined him. I left the thought of interrupting in their matter bcz all I understood was... Food right now.

We prayed together & took on our forks, I noticed Queen had already started eating her pork.

We all completed our delicious meal, my stomach was so full that even air cannot take little space in my tummy. So heavy!!

We took leave from Miss.MS and started towards our rooms. Jack & I were walking in front, kyle & Wisley were behind us.

I was talking to Jack about the meal, when suddenly I felt his absence on our track. I swirled to see Kyle dragging Jack by his collar towards near by room.

Whats the matter??

I ran towards them, but Wisley stopped me in between.

'Let me go, whats happening? Why Jack was dragged by Kyle? Say something Wisley'

" Kristyle its their personal matter, let them sort out by private talk. Shall we take a walk, its chilled here but still very pleasant night. Isn't it?"

'Stop blabbing Wisley, let me go in'

"Come on! I never blab, Observe your surroundings Kristyle, look at the sky above from that aisle there" he directed towards the sky.

I was irritated now. I gave him warning glare.

'Kyle are you there? Come outside or else I will enter in. What is heppening inside?' I warned in my high voice.

In next second, Kyle came out with Jack behind. Jack was not harmed, nor there were any bruises, from his features he appeared bit scared.

Jack did not speak to me & left towards his room.

'I want explaination Kyle'

"What explanation in particular?" demanded Kyle.

'Don't play innocence with me, you dragged Jack with you. What did you do?'

"Nothing for your concerne, it was my personal agreement to handle."

'Kyle answer me properly. I need to know'

"Just a threatening. Thats it! and he understood"

'You threatened him for what?'

"That not to be seen around you from now. Or else.. He will never know what happened"

'You are insane Kyle'

Wisley was standing quietly listening to our arguement.

"I guess I need to go, feeling very sleepy. You guys plz end your arguement politely, don't make out in Corridors, you know many servants are working around" said Wisley mockingly.

I gave him very very very cold look.
Can't beleive this boy. Me & Kyle to make out ?

Not even in dreams!

I just left the place before Wisley could say more. It was so embarrising to stand infront of those brainless apes.

I entered my room & locked it securely. But when I lit the fire all around, in the fire stand, I was in utter shock...

My clothes & belongings were scattered all over the floor, instead of being locked inside my luggage bag.

What the hell???

---------------------------------------------------------

Having your belongings messed up is much more horrible in your life when you actually don't know who did it.
If I was in home... I would have blamed my syblings.
What about you?

Fan cover pic by : Dr

Fan cover pic by : Dr. Anuradha

Thank you  dear!

LIKE COMMENT & SHARE.

~WHISKERS.