19

Kristy's POV:

The day of departure arrived, we all were ready with our bags. It was very difficult to decide what to carry in it, Iam talking about dresses.

Oh god! I didn't have proper attire to carry along. Even though my wardrobe was full of clothes, I still felt I have few.

Its not only me, all the girls face it,by the way.

My parents were happy too about my selection but were more concerned. Princi assured mom & rectified her  doubts.

We were given with IDs to carry along with us. All were waiting for the ship to arrive at harbor. 

"Ready Kristyle?" wisley joined me.

'Bit nervous'

"Don't be. It will be fun, I promise"

I smiled at his generous behaviour.

"Hey guys. Hope Iam not interruption to you" came from Kyle.

"Not at all Kyle, after all only Kristyle can have a private talk, but not with me" Wisley replied *winks his eyes*

'What?'

"Nothing. I will go check on Jack you don't go anywhere" said Wisley.

And he left to speak with Jack.

'Who is this Jack?' I questioned Kyle.

"You don't know him? He is your classmate." he started giggling.

'I know him ...no need to make fun here, I just didn't knew whick Jack'

"Come on Kristy" he bursted out laughing.

These boys will beat patience out of me. I was irritated.

But I paid attention on his features, he was looking perfect, nicely gelled hairs, eyes shining with proper black & white combination in them, that perfume he wore was awesome, n that minty smell... What is happening to me..?

I was driven out of my world by Palmy's snapping finger sound.

"Someone is observing a lot about Kyle today" exclaimed Palmy.

'Stop it Palmy'

I hugged her tightly as if it was my last day... As if ...

Wait why Iam I thinking like that?

"What happened Kristy? Don't get nervous. I have trained you how to protect yourself, if anyone misbehaves with you, use my tricks. Alway stay alert" assured Palmy.

"Woww! Some Naive is giving sophisticated suggestions. What happened over night?" joked Kyle.

"You just get out of my way, before you board the ship, I will beat you to pulp" warned Palmy.

Wisley joined us too.

"Well guys.. If it was possible we could use Herald to convey. No problem, after returning do teach me all the tricks out of book. I will miss you guys.." said palmy.

Wisley hugged Palmy effectionately, even I hugged them, then joined Kyle.

'We will miss you too palmy' we echoed together.

Our ship arrived. We did our final good byes to our dear ones. We took leave from our Princi who was very much proud than our parents right now.

We boarded the Ship. The waves of ocean welcomed us with wide open arms. Birds flying in the direction where our ship was heading to.
The sky was clear. Water reflected blue. Marine animals were always my favourite.

Wait..!! Animals.. My favourite? Yupp from far.

" How you doing little lady?" enquired  Mr. Andrews.

Mr. Andrews was assigned with responsibilty, that we reach safely to the Island. He was PA of Miss. MS.

We met him just after boarding the ship where he directed us about our compartments n helped us to place our luggage safely. He was so generous.

'Iam good sir but bit nervous... bcz its my first ocean ride'

"Then it will your best ocean ride dear. You are so pretty. Where are the other boys?"

'They are taking rest'

"Then why are you alone here, go take rest, you will feel fresh after a nap. Sea sickness is major effect you will face then"

'I am not getting sleep. Iam missing my mom. I wish I could meet her at departure'.

"oh my dear, these 15 days will pass with blink of eye, keep counting & you won't miss your mother while having fun at Island. Now go & rest"

I got smile on my lips. He is so caring.

'Than you sir. I will rest now. See you later. Bye'

"Good bye dear. Sleep tight".  Mr. Andrews echoed from behind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey fellas! Tighten up ua seat belts, the ride has started to MS island. Its going to be long & full of ROUN...

LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE.

~ WHISKERS.

Fan cover pic by : Dr

Fan cover pic by : Dr. Spoorti
{Note: back ground sketch is done by Dr. Spoorti itself. }

Thank you dear fr ua generosity & love u share by creating such art for my story.