18

Palmy's POV:

was disappointed after the names had been announced.

Not bcz kyle, kristy n wisley were selected.. Iam happy about them but.. My name was not announced. Why?

I will be alone here for 15 days. What will I do alone?

I felt pressure over my shoulder, I turned to see all the 3 selected infront of me. I just gave faint smile.

Kyle took me in a tight hug. I hugged him back & started crying, I couldn't stop my tears.

"Palmy I love you, you know that right? Don't feel lonely. Your brother will return very soon to you." assured kyle.

"Palmy, plz don't cry, your smile matters a lot to us. Listen.... Iam going to withdraw my name....(silence for while)... will you go in my place? " said kristy.

I turned to her n slapped her shoulder.

"Aaaa... what was that for?" cried kristy.

'Are you nuts? You are the lucky one to be selected. Do you realise that? How can u even think of it?'

"Palmy.... U could say that without being voilent at me"

'That was necessary to get your brain on track'

"Hey palmy you were better when you were crying like a newborn, plz cry for me you look cute" wisley winked at me.

"Mind what u saying Wisley!! its hard to subdue my sister. N stop flirting with her infront of me" exclaimed Kyle.

These boys won't change, even kristy understood it, & we both started laughing.

'Iam the most happiest person right now. You all go & return the same way you leave. Don't suprise me getting into pairs, specially u wisley.' I pointed out at him.

"why you specifying Wisley?" questioned Kyle.

Now Iam caught.. I didn't realise what I poured out of my mouth.

"Yeah even I wanna know.. Whats the matter Palmy?" teased Kristy.

I couldn't say other word.. Why do I have to speak so much everytime? I hid behind Kyle to hide my blushing.

All started guffawing.

Not again!!!!

"Someone is Amateur of Wisley here" announced Kyle.

'Stop upon your pretences Kyle. Keep this thing confined or else I will punch u till pulp' I whispered into kyle's ear.

Finally he was quite bcz of my threat.

"Fine we will leave for the class, shall see you two around. Keep watch on your words Palmy, I don't want more publicity to my fan list" winked Wisley.

I rolled my eyes.

'I can see better Wisley' I joked.

Finally they were gone after having me put through great embarrising moment. Kristy was with me still with teasing smile.

"Palmy.. I got your feeling cord"

'Kristy strike a cord of your brain if you have & stop giving me that look'

"What look? I can see better look, see you blushing again"

'Lets stop this thing here Iam getting embarresed.'

"Okay okay. Say what you want to share"

'nothing sharing just a request. Will you plz look after Kyle over there? He is such an ignorant about himself'

"Sure Palmy don't worry. Don't miss anyone, you won't know when we left & when we arrived, just 15 days after all. And I will look after Wisley too"

Again she started with teasing.

God! Get me out of here.

---------------------------------------------------------

How would u feel if u r nt selected, bt ua whole gang is been selected?

LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE.

~WHISKERS.