25

Kristy's POV:

The arrangements were so beautiful, I could spend whole day among these flowers.  It appeared like a live garden to me.

I took forward my excitement and touched the most beautiful flower amongst all, Red rose.

I traced it with my finger delicately, it's velvety texture created soft feeling. But strange thing was to find rose plant with a fruit, I plucked one of it but then...

"Stop you there!" Mr. Andrews warned.

I got up from my place and stood at safe distance from the garden area. Everyone turned to look at Mr. Andrews with confused look.

"You are not supposed to touch anything here. Didn't you read it in rule book?" warned Mr. Andrews.

" May be she forgot, sir forgive her." said Kyle and stood beside me.

'Iam sorry'

"These flowers are Queen's favourite. Anyone touching them would be punished. Not even maids are allowed in this area. You all are here bcz of her permission with warning that... No one enters here, if you come across, then you will be punished severely." ended Mr. Andrews awkwardly and left further to explore Catsle ride.

"Kristy stay with me" said Kyle in husshed tone.

I was walking behind Kyle whole way.

We were taken to many rooms whose name I couldn't grasp bcz they were infinite to count.

We even crossed Queen's room withought making noise as she was resting inside.

Then came area of Castle which was closed securely with two guards placed in front.

"What is this place?" enquired Kyle.

"Its restricted area, only high officials are allowed inside. No one has permission to go in, not even me" informed Mr. Andrews.

I read across the name plate on entrance.. It read

'Room SNAKES'

strange! Room named after miss.Moana Snakes, entry for high officials only. Not even PA was allowed. What was so important inside there?

Mr. Andrews then took us further outside the Catsle. It was quite sunny day, not too much bright. Green grass welcomed us.

"You all wait here, Queen is arriving here in seconds. Your classes will start from now. I will take leave. Have a nice day ahead" Mr. Andrews smiled and left.

We were discussing about the Restricted room, all were in strange feeling about this place.

"Lets explore more about surroundings till MS arrives. Look at the forest around, its so dense. Hey look something is moving behind a tree.." mentioned Wisley, he was walking further.

Kyle grasped him by arm and stopped him from further moving.

"Stop where you are, its not safe to go near forests" informed one of the soldier pointing his sword towards us.

'Guys plz ..lets wait here for MS. Wisley stop your exploring' I requested.

Kyle & wisley returned to us. I saw something silver behind a tree in the forest, it was shining along the height of that tree. My eyes couldn't focus to that extent.

Wisley was right. Its something that needs to be explored. Then the silvery shine decreased, all I could see was tree trunk. Where did that go...?

"My little sweeties Iam happy to see you all here, early morning. Hope you all had good sleep in my Castle." MS announced while on her way to front yard towards us.

She was guarded by many soldiers around. Her red attire was back again, similar one, when she had arrived at HILLS. But she really had that charming beauty in her that could hallucinate any hunk.

MS stood infront of us with hands behind and extra sweet smile. One of the servant placed table infront of her & left bowing to his Queen..

" well lets get started with our magic tricks tutorials. You all stand in a linear path towards me"

We did as she said. Kyle & wisley were beside me, Jack on the left end of Wisley.

Mr. Andrews came in the yard with Rabbit in hand. It was cute and fair furred. He placed it on the table & that did not move a inch.

" Did we come here to learn such childish trick of rabbit out of a hat? Then its better we return" hushed Wisley to me.

" No need to return Wisley dear, its not usual trick which you saw till now. Come forward to have clear look" announced MS suddenly.

How did she hear from such great distance between us?

"You guys keep quite. No need to say anything right now" warned Kyle to us in low voice.

Queen raised her wrist with tip of her index extended, poiting towards poor animal on table. With little movement swissh the rabbit jumped into Hat placed beside it. Trained ?

Mr. Andrews came forward and removed out two rabbits out of the hat and placed them on table.

Jack started clapping. Was that so astonishing to clap? Jack saw us 3 and stopped clapping.

She then again raised her finger tip towards rabbits, sudden change occurred and one of the rabbit vanished in thin air.

Now its trick to clap for. We started clapping excitedly.

"Please teach us the trick " requested Wisley.

" Sure but its quite difficult initially for beginners. Mr. Andrews shall show you basics today. Learn from him. Tomorrow I shall take it further. Have nice day. Excuse me" and then MS left with all her Guards behind her.

Mr. Andrews took the rabbit and explained us the trick of vanishing one rabbit behind the table where small compartment was placed to hide any small animal in it.

But how she did it with her finger tip and not even touching the Rabbit?

Was she a witch?

---------------------------------------------------------

MMMAAAGGGICCCC!!

WON'T YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN THE TRICK? IF SO... HIT LIKE BUTTON & SHARE ABOUT IT TO OTHERS, SO THAT THEY CAN READ IT AS WELL.

{Here these brave teens complete their 2nd day on Island}

Fan cover pic: Dr. Spoorti
Thank you for your love dear.

Like, comment & share.

~WHISKERS.