4

Kristy's POV:

I was given one bed seperately in school's dormitory. Rooms were quite comfy, this school had really great arrangements and systemic running of the premesis.

There was time table for every thing, right from early morning 5 till evening 7.

We were given with lots of work, specially projects in a group to increase our communication skills.

I was one among those who were given special classes to over come our flaws.

Principal took keen look over my progress everytime. This was actually like torture. He was famous by his nick name as MOTH. Whoever named him, hats off!

These special classes n keen observations by school, brought more attention towards me. Many students were quite jealous bcz I was famous for my progress.

I had not mingelled with many but I did speak little with few.

I used to avoid the gazes specially when I crossed the Mess area bcz all sat in a group to eat but I didn't.

One day at breakfast hour :

'Ahem! Hi...Iam palmy.. Is this seat empty?'

"yeah?May be.. I dont know. But Iam here alone"

'okay. No problem I will take the seat. You are Kristy, right? Sorry for my rudeness on our first meet. Iam not usually like rude everytime but, u had crashed with my bro so I couldn't resist my anger.'

"its okay Palmy. And I too want to say Sorry for that day."

'Not necessary by the way... Can we be friends? Bcz I have good contacts here & u r new... i will help u to make good frnds.' She extended her hand towards me with small smile on her lips.

"I dont knw! May be we can be friends. But I like to be alone. Hope u understand."

With simple answer I finished my breakfast and vanished behind the walls of corridor to avoid more communication. I could sense many gazes following my path.

Suddenly.....!!! Something touched my leg when I was half the way from Mess.

I gave upon my quick reflexes and jumped to my maximum but I didn't scream (good going Kristy, special classes are worth).

It was just toy lizard. Thank god no one saw my stunt here. But....

I heared group of boys behind me, laughing like donkeys. I was angry now, those donkeys had planned  this prank.

One had fallen on the ground bcz of laughing like a jumping toad, sore bum? Yupp he should get that.

Others instead of helping the sore bum, were laughing more.

Even I was laughing now, I laughed to my fullest after long time. Then I stopped in between, one of them was watching me with stupid smile on his face.

He was conveying something through eyes. I couldn't snatch my eyes from his, he had a spark which connected us, I was falling deep into that connection....

His friend shook him from behind, our spark broke. After composing myself proceeded to the dormitory with many questions in mind.

What was that?

______________________________________

Wt do u say... Wt was dat?

~WHISKERS.