how you die || girls

Lydia

Lydia

Lydia feels her scream trying to come out while in school, but she doesn't want to scream it, because the name is the one she loves. The pack question her, and she sees visions of you, the orphans tying the wire around your neck and burning your head off.

Allison

Allison runs after the werewolf her aunt told her to kill so she can prove something to herself. She chases the werewolf and fires a wolfbane laced arrow straight through her back. The girl turns around and Allison's heart shatters when she sees it's her girlfriend.

Malia

Malia cuddles you as you wait for Stiles to return to save you from the infection in the vault, and once rescue comes, Malia finds it hard to believe you're really dead when you won't wake up.

Kira

After being announced a failed experiment, the dread doctors find you and take you away from Kira. She never saw you again and it haunts her, because she thinks she could have saved you.

Cora

Cora stares in horror at Deucalion when he shoves the spear straight through your human chest, and treis to attack Deucalion, but fails and lands by your side. She holds you I'm her arms and takes your pain away as you fall into an endless sleep, her tears splashing on your cold cheeks.