exams || scott mccall

IT IS TIME TO GET your exams returned to you

                  IT IS TIME TO GET your exams returned to you. This one exam determines if you're going to be graduating, so it is a really huge deal to you.

The pack have all passed their exams, Malia included. If you don't pass, you're not going to graduate with them, and you'll be held back another whole year.

You aren't dumb. You know a lot of things, it's just the stress that eats you alive. The stress of making one small mistake, which could potentially ruin your high school career.

You couldn't make a mistake.

You have plans. Plans to move with your boyfriend, Scott, to your own apartment in Beacon Hills. Scott had decided before that he needs to be in Beacon Hills to help protect it. They had Liam, sure, but if Liam ever was in trouble, Scott never would have forgiven himself if he wasn't there in time because he was in another state.

You aren't in a rush to move somewhere neither. Although it breaks your heart that everyone is leaving, you need to stay with Deaton so you can practice being a Druid. Just like him. You don't trust anyone else, nor know anyone else, so the best option for you is to stay in Beacon hills too.

But this won't happen if you don't pass this final exam.

You wait for your name to be called, your toes curling, hands gripping the sides of the table, waiting anxiously for your exam.

From the corner of your eye you can see Scott waiting outside for you, but you avoid all eye contact from him.

"(Y/l/n), (y/n)."

With a shaky breath, you stand up and walk to the front of the room, knuckles clenched, biting your lip. You take the folder from the professor, and take your bag and walk out of the door.

"Hey, have you opened it yet?" You hear Scott ask immediately, following behind you like a puppy as you make your way to your locker.

"I don't even know if I want to open it." You sigh, entering the code for your locker and opening it. Scott leans against it and kisses the top of your head, looking down at you.

"You don't have to be nervous, (y/n). You're the smartest girl I know. That right there, is gonna be a pass."

You take his encouraging words and trace your finger over the folder, then quickly tear open the Velcro sealing and take out the papers from inside.

(Y/n) (Y/l/n)
87%
A-

Your eyes wide and you look up at Scott, a smile appearing on your face. "Scott... I did it. I passed!"

Scott smiles and lifts you up by the waist, spinning you around. You giggle and slap his chest playfully, then he puts you down, beaming down at you.

"I knew you could do it babe." He says, wrapping his strong arms around your body. "Now we have to start looking for apartments."

You nod against his chest, clutching the papers in your hands, the thought of spending the rest of your life with Scott in your head. "I guess we do."

A/N

Who's your daddy